For once, there's an ad that offers a freelancing website...

For once, there's an ad that offers a freelancing website on YouTube and apparently, it's in Indonesian, where it points to both Transcribe Me and Voice Dictation websites for me to give impression on what's that about. It happened on February-March this year, apparently, where shitty ads that offer job campaign is on its full course.



The ad that showcased there offers a strat on how to make money without leaving from the comfort of your computer seat, and back when I first saw it, I'd say, "is this legit? Why this ad is coming up out of nowhere?" It came up few times back when I still use my Samsung phone (I traded it off and swapped it with a better and faster Poco phone 2 or 3 weeks ago), but at least, after 2 or 3 times, I took a screenshot when the guy mentions the freakin' websites and said, "fuck it, I'd save it and I'll take a look at it later."

It's rather simple thought, actually. Ever since the Covid-19 pandemic kicked in 2 or 3 years ago, people were afraid to go out because the disease is contagious, and it can spread as fast as a cheetah can run (Ik, it sucks real hard, and we can't avoid that). My life choice at this point is that I prefer to work at home, and I only go out to see the world only if necessary or if I want to socialize with the world. The friends I got are only the friends in Blaze's Discord server and my family's relatives (including my sister's husband). BTW, I rarely post anything new in this blog as I direct my life story to his Discord server; if you want to join the fun and see the Ace Combat modding development, click here to join (you must have a Discord account to join).

In JobStreet, I can guarantee that no job offers in line are allowing to do the work at home (Work From Home jobs), and if there is, it's either disreputable, new, not in a same major as I am when I graduated, or requires you to have certain years of work experience in certain parts of job that is offered. How can I explain that to my mother if she's so reluctant to make me employed somewhere where I do not want to? Besides, IT world is about programming, and Ik it's tough to build a good program from the scratch. In fact, if I want to make a program that is useful for everyone in the world, Idk where to start. Yet it has been 1 and a half year since I used the Java language to craft a program that measures the text's readability using N-gram method. And I started to get rusty on C# language (where it was used to craft an API plugin for that famous LCPDFR script for GTA IV). And at this rate, if I wanna work, I wanna work with my sister, if she plans to set up a business in the future (but rn, she's taking care of her baby).


There's a section in the Transcribe Me website that mentions about freelancing earnings. $15-22 (IDR 225,225-330,330) per audio hour with an average of $250 (IDR 3,753,750) per month sounds like a good bargain (since the currency value between USD and IDR currently reaches to about 15k per dollar). I honestly thought that Idk if this is a good idea or not.

"Like it says in the book, we are blessed, and cursed."

 - Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris

TBF, that much isn't as high as other jobs that offer "high risk, high reward" stuff, but as much as I hate filing a report for what I did, then why the heck not? My parents will soon be retired from their jobs due to the age, but I am quite uncertain if I want to take this job as serious as other people who do freelancing (not sure what kinda job they do; I met Indonesian modders who shared the story about the job they do, and few of them are ApriliaBelka/CipherBravo and urvogel). In fact, I'm blessed with good English because I spent years playing games with English as their main language, though if talking about TOEFL Speaking Comprehension test, I'm not sure if I can make the right choice of what I want to answer. My hearing is not as good as others despite I can hear people speaking clearly and I'm a slow and methodical thinker as well.

At this point, I'd consider this when I have no choice of what I want to do next. Working at an office is exactly not what I wanted to, anyway, unless if the place is close enough from where I live. And Covid-19 has taken granted of life lessons of people around the world, maybe improving myself in some ways. But TBH, having my life to be taken far away from my home computer is... lonely, unless if I can transform it into a laptop.


Anyways, Idk when I'll be writing new posts in this blog as I directed all my life stories to Blaze's Discord server, so if you want to join the fun and see the Ace Combat modding development, click here to join (you must have a Discord account to join). I'll see you there. 👋

I'm gonna need more enlightenment about these websites later; somehow YouTube ads really helped me out big time (how tho?).

Comments