My FC2 Mods are on the Final Stage

Now I'm hitting the final stage of LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 modifications.
Note that my mods are not ModMan compatible, so install manually after backing up all your unmodded or modded files of FC2.

Mods that are ready are shown here.
  1. Readjustable F-15 Fighter Pilots Package Paint Schemes
  2. FC2 Su-30 Advanced Weapons
  3. VNAO FC2 Compatibility for Naruto 607 RU and US Advanced Weapons
Mods that needs retouching and consideration (Beta Test) are shown here.
  1. Naruto 607 RU and US Advanced Weapons (need some improvements for SimMod A-10A Weapons and Mapping in UnitPayloads.lua file)
  2. beczl MiG-21BiS Compatibility for Naruto 607 RU and US Advanced Weapons (This mod is at full alpha state. I still need time to think about what will happen to F-16 plane if I install beczl's MiG-21BiS mod. It will be gone, isn't it?)
These mods are run without any help. Beta tester is only me, and the mod is purely made by myself. Yeah, I take all of these since GTA IV and GTA San Andreas is greatly boring, but new IV and SA mods really wanted to get back to playing it again.

The only thing is, you need to wait for 2 weeks. In the next two days, I will have a final school exam. This ain't gonna be easy, because I still need repairing on my school scores. Tomorrow, it was just a mass at a church.

Stay tuned!

Comments