History of Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons v5.00

Introduction

I'm making this because you maybe wondered how can this mod built from scratch by "borrowing" models and CLEO scripts from various authors, and I didn't write the Version History in the Readme. Old files are deleted from my HDD, but some still remain in my download database at GTAGaming.com.

Version 1 [GXT], a simple GXT file

This is my very first GTA SA mod that comes with Naruto names in the game. It modifies only one file: the american.gxt, using Hammer83's SA GXT Editor. The well-known bug is that the VO (voiceover) of character names are misplaced. It's not really that bad, actually, but I know you liked it. Click here to view the file.

Version 2 [GXT], an improvised GXT file

The second mod features new weapon names for vanilla GTA weapons that you may comment them as "crappy" and "ugly-shaped", like SA pistol to Colt M1911, SA Combat Shotgun to SPAS-12, etc.
Some new characters are added into the game with tweaks on stats and Map Legend names.
Click here to view the file.

Version 1 [Package of Chars]

The mod is split into two sections: main mod and weapon pack.
Main mod is the v1 of Naruto GXT Packet Chara. It's a TC mod that changes all mission peds to Naruto-styled peds, with credits of the peds go to yuniwii. GXT still replaces the orginal English GXT. There are some bugs, however, with some CLEO scripts.

Weapon pack is the separate one. You can install it with or without the main pack.

Version 2 [Package of Chars]

A reuploaded version, namely in version 2 beta. Same as v1 with more changes and others. I can't explain, tho. More CLEO scripts and peds are added.
The mod is split into two sections: main mod and weapon pack.

Version 3 [Package of Chars]

Ditto as v2, but never uploaded to GTAGaming. Too many bugs, I like to mod very much...

Version 4.00, 4.01, and 4.03 [Package of Chars]

Current release is v4.03 second revision. Click here to view the file.
The v4.03 is a simplified installation of previous version. However, there is a bug that your game will be at permanent limbo after loading with CLEO scripts. I found out that twister's Rasengan script caused that to happen. Hell, removing them will do the trick, but then again, you can't use Rasengan. Pity. I've been months searching the alternatives but nothing found.

Version 5.00 [Package of Chars]

Now, this is the current and the final version of SA Naruto mods. With this blog site active, now you can comment every piece of crap here, like my nonsenses of PS3 Emulator on PC, my daily life activities, etc. You can now, instead of visting GTAGaming.com to get the DL link, you can visit my blog to get the link, or even the best, get the link for v5.00 Addon Pack, which I will release soon this or maybe next year. Hell, what I'm writing today is my first day of college. Yay!

Now cut the chit-chat, will ya? This mod is now go international, which it now supports 5 languages that available by Rockstar Games years ago. For quicker process on doing that, I use xmen's X GXT Editor. The mod is now much better and stable in v5.00, with Deji released his CLEO v4.3 at his website (click here). Rasengan script is now more stable and it's upgraded by myself, along with Ninja Action Script (which I add Naruto-styled dash jump). The old Naruto model still present (to replace pedestrians), but for the player and Mission Peds, I use the one from a Russian site, quite hot-damn and beautiful model, just as it was like in PS3's "Naruto: Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst" game.

You can view the mod by clicking here or visit the August 2014 entry of this blog.

Notes regarding Package of Chars

My mod is using Ryosuke839's Skin Selector v2.1, which over the years I have been using it to change player skin or spawn a ped via the ped IDE, Special Chars (Mission Peds), or Addon Chars. It's an amazing mod that existed OVER THE YEARS since it was made.

With this mod installed, I do not need to mod player.img, although for safety and compatibility a renewed player.img is recommended. A renewed player.img is that in the future, the player is not original player (CJ), but Naruto with all the abilities the original player has, like changing haircut, clothes (from jumpsuit to a businesswear or jumpsuit to an LSPD police uniform), and adding/removing tattoos. Also buffing up or getting fat will be something to concern, too (Shippuuden era is where Naruto and his friends are teenagers), and the benefit is the compatibility with Cutscene.

For that, I require a player modeler for GTA SA. I'm open for recruitments.

The end

Well that's it, the history of Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons v5.00. I hope my mod is working on you, with less bugs, and high stability. The installation of the mod has been simplified, and I've been explaining it for hours. If you have any problems, or anything that needs my help, tell me and I'll help you out.

Have a nice day, folks!

Comments