My Little Pony? Seriously?

Yesterday was a quite fun, stating that Indonesia Independence Day isn't always something unusual every year. But as I stumbled today to download this 2001 FCV NYC Taxi mod, someone posted a loading screen of My Little Pony. Seriously?

This link down here, since August 12, where it was published to public, now have rated this mod lower. I really don't know much about My Little Pony, yet it was never entered Indonesia. Now even until the Indonesia Independence Day, there still even low raters.

I don't know much about My Little Pony, anyway, but since Boruto movie released, even some new IV mods have rated low (check my previous post about rated low and the most controversial ever: the Iced M4A1). Still, the way the loading screen replaces and looked like seems good, but to me, it doesn't fit to the GTA IV theme - about killing, stealing, and everything violence...

Now, I will going to watch this movie: Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation with today I have a free time for the next two weeks. Mods in FC2, IV, and SA still continues. So, stay tuned for more!

Comments