Future GTA IV Script Mods to be bundled in EFLC

Might as well to keep the record; I may as well search for those files if not exists on the web. Some might have been prepared, though, in my hard drive, untouched.
All taken from here, but I focus on some things that interests me.
  1. Improved Wanted Level v1.4 by 5mith
  2. Sentry Guns and Grenade Launchers by Keegan P. Russ, Rarefacer & JulioNIB
  3. IV:MB Gearbox by iriedreadlock23
  4. Explosive Rounds by LetsPlayOrDy
  5. Ambiance V by InfamousSabre
  6. Juggernaut by LetsPlayOrDy (Guess that GTA V is same like MW3, eh?)
  7. Handgun Animation v1.0 final by Krlos_Rokr (I think EFLC have some issues with it, is it?)
  8. Jetpack by Krlos_Rokr, JulioNIB, & Bob Lester (Good old SA days)
  9. Real Recoil by InfamousSabre (I believe I explained this in my WeaponInfo mods?)
  10. Car Key by Krlos_Rokr (sad though, that it replaces baseball bat, not other thing)

Comments