Some other shits I might want to tell

Well, I plan to write more on this blog as I passed the day of college exam. Damn, the test was a piece of cake. I hope I got good results.

South Park: The Stick of Truth DLC

On the installer I got from a friend contains only the first DLC pack. My friend told me once about dragon quest or something, so one day I caught an idea of that quest, maybe a kind of DLC, so I searched it on the web.

Well, the second DLC pack I got was not a quest addon, but an addition of apparel, to have player's appearance to look like an astronaut (spaceman) or the ancient Japanese Samurai.

I made the second save with that addon, with the starting class as Thief. It's completed and may be uploaded soon as v5.

New Movies

Got Bad Boys, Bad Boys II, Executive Decision, The Dukes of Hazzard, and... what else?

Some old fella last week borrowed my laptop and attached his USB HDD to it. He said that it contains learning materials (modules) of Database Practicum, which is considered "top secret" and only few people can see it, me included. I do some hard work on creating the diagrams (the Chen and Crow's Foot) based on the material that the assistant gave me until one time, he was sleeping and I got opportunity to view all his files in his HDD.

Like, holy shit! He got tons of anime films (including Naruto: Shippuden) and some movies. I gotta grab some of the movies, but I decided to skip the Naruto: Shippuden ones; perhaps one day I when I met him again, I'll grab it, ninja style.

Okay, some that I grabbed were not just modules of it (don't ask me to upload that shit here, it's written in Indonesian AND it's top secret), but new movies: Let's Be Cops, Cars 2, Battleship, and Penguins of Madagascar.

One thing that is out of ordinary was how the Indonesian subtitle of Let's Be Cops written. I would say it's a crap, and way inunderstandable, so I downloaded the English sub on the web and placed it alongside.

Now I'm looking for more movies. Got the Hot Shots! on the wish list and I'm downloading it now via torrent. Boruto: Naruto the Movie is on that too, but maybe in 2016 (the file version). The cinema version will be airing on 18 November this year @ CGV Blitz (previously Blitzmegaplex), same place - Paris van Java. The other one was Planes. I saw that movie airing @ local TV, but it's kinda boring, you know, to hear out everything they say in Indonesian (native language)?

Hey, about Hot Shots!, 6 years ago, GlobalTV aired that movie but somehow today I didn't see it anymore. Could have been removed by the operators. @ Trans TV, they repeatedly airing the same movie from month to month, year to year, but so far I didn't see the operator airing Blues Brothers anymore. Story of my life.

Modding Development

Are you still enthusiastic of Flame's HRT 1.4? I do, because I can't wait for that mod to finish and get it applied on GTA San Andreas.

Okay, about my side, I'm doing some new AO pack for Naruto TC mod called "Weapons Difficulty Pack". Ever heard about "Hardcore San Andreas pack" by Natra @ GTAGarage? I recently got the latest version of it and quickly put into the making progress to match the weapon specifications based on the original weapon data. It should be done in a couple of days, but I don't plan on uploading it now.

I've also done the fourth alternate weapon pack, which the weapon, after installation, will have reflection - like it's kinda shiny when under sunlight. I got the mod package from GTAInside and quickly put into the weapon pack with customized weapon data.

I may also going to make my FC2 TC package to look like 1-MOD v3.4, so that only essential weapons, and not added weapons will be put into it, should reduce AI bug that caused the interceptors to maintain flight path and not intercepting other aircrafts. Well, I guess I need to start from the scratch again, from the finished v0.65 mod and updated it into other v1.0 mod.



Okay, time to go back to work and get the PC turned off after the download. On the other post-midnight I'll start searching the "Planes" and "Toy Story 4", with luck that I can download them via torrent. Next month is waiting for Boruto movie @ cinema. God, I'd like to see what kind of story that every Japanese people and Masashi was talking about.

Comments