Hey, just in case if you get a "connection timeout" at GPM and "blocked websites by ISP"...

Hey, just in case if you get a "connection timeout" at GPM and "blocked websites by ISP", try Betternet. I got this as in my country, the KumpulBagi website was blocked by the biggest ISP company in Indonesia. Sometimes the connection to GPM server is becoming slow, slow, slow, and even slower until it says "connection timeout". Even downloading files from there is quite impossible in a situation like this. I live in Indonesia and this is the fact. Some ISPs even make things shittier for netizens every day just to gain more income.

I got this from a reference in Indonesian when I tried to open KumpulBagi which is said "Server Not Found" or anything that blocks the access to it; link here. Translate with Google Translate.

Comments