Naruto on TV again and Final Packaging of FC2 Mod

Reading the news and comments yesterday now do not leave me wondering on how GlobalTV can televise that again, but only starts from Season 4 (IV, like in GTA IV). Every Sunday, 9 o'clock - wish that I can watch it every week.

You know how I got that information? I shared some news about Naruto via my Google+ account (and some shit local info thingy). Check the Comments section on the original post - you might not believe that they can televise the episodes all over again - 2 hours marathon until 11 a.m.

Okay, now moving on... my FC2 TC mod is now packed up. Size? Tremendous. 2.5 GB size, one RAR archive (no volume split) - can be installed both manually or via ModMan v7.3.0.0. Last time I pack the v1.1, the size was lighter than this one - around 1.8 GB.

I got a lot of free space for uploading it to 4shared and Google Drive, but internet is shit right now. I can do download all day, but not with upload. Smartfren really dropped the upload speed instead of download speed, and announced that CDMA services will be extremely limited by the end of September as the Government's Decision. Really, every time I upload a picture, I spent 5 or 10 minutes waiting it to get shown up. It's about time, though, to move on to the 4G LTE, or I have no internet access at all.

Okay, I'll now be moving on to Aircraft Addons Pack, to add some kind of "extra functions" like new aircrafts and functions in sim. I'll be doing one more time test for MiG-21BiS mod replacing F-5E to see if it works. If not, I'll be excluding it from the pack.

1-MOD v3.4 is the best bet to get some aircraft models, because tons of new aircraft models, such as Su-47, is in there.

Any idea how come Harrier ejects with 4 pilots instead of 1 in FC2 game? Game engine?

Comments