Realistic Weapon Mod v5.0 Proposal and Continuation of FC2 Mod Development

Just downloaded several weapon data mods from GTAGarage today @ midnight to dawn, and I have some more weapon data references for me to improve. With those at hand, I might be able to start the v5.0 proposal of "My Realistic Weapon Mod", which then I may include the videos for you to see how this mod does in action.

As for the FC2 mod, now after all things are complete, I just now need to adjust the center fuel tank offset for the MiG-29K aircraft that can be pilotable by player. On several simulation attempts, the center fuel tank of MiG-29K is positioned a bit forward, clipping the front landing gear for a few centimeters. The adjustment of this needs careful attention, because the position of XYZ coords differ from the common modding of GTA games.

Stinger Pods

Just found out recently, a mod by Randyaugust @ GTAInside, an Apache gunship mod, with Stinger Missile Pod ripped from FSX game. So how does he get the pod model while the Google Search came up nothing? This is out of question because the way he gets it may different, including me. The screenshots show the pod model is in high-quality textures, which is way much different than the one I saw in Longbow Assault game.

Campaign

I ran some simulation attempts in a Campaign game and the Su-25 skins are now properly assigned as Russians, no longer as Iraq. The skins are now very unique, which represents the squadron or detachment of Russian AF. It's the biggest and the most complex mod for FC2, because skin implementation is being put in here.

Proposal of Russian Missions

My decision to convert the English to Russian mission has been canceled. Not only Google Translator issues (some tests myself with EN-RU and EN-JP with texts created from my short-story shown up some spelling/grammatical errors which the Translator's AI could not produce and also auto-correction that leads me to unwanted translation text), but also the lack of language learning. You do know I can speak English and Indonesian clearly and fluently, but not with Russian - the speech method is quite complicated than Japanese and is using Cyrillic words. I even do not have a Russian friend online who can help me with such situation.

The new decision for the mod compatibility in Russian platform is to modify DIRECTLY the original missions to meet the RU_US Mod Standard (yeah I know I use "standard" for the mod requirement to show you new abilities and things in missions). Also the payload names will be converted from English to Russian for allowing enlightenment of the payload's purpose.

From there, I can grab some batch of Russian missions and place them into the pack. And for extra notes, the Russian missions will be used only as a patch for the mod that is installed on the Russian platform, not to be bundled together as a new separate pack (with RU label) as the main mod's size is 5 gigs.

As for the Encyclopedia, maybe I'll put some efforts on the Google Translator (as if I switch to "ru.wikipedia", I got more problems to produce, since idk where to start, and if the page was not found, it will redirect to other page), but then, you'll just have to wait.

Los Santos Most Wanted

This DYOM mission pack is pretty cool. I played myself with some CLEO scripts such as PoliceHUD and customized Police Backup (Code 8) scripts that gives me the police/detective atmosphere. It's a cool story telling you to either bust or kill the most wanted suspects in the city of Los Santos, State of San Andreas.

Rubber Guns Mod

You know what, I never tried myself to use Rubber Guns mod for the last 4 or 5 years since I created the first WeaponInfo mod in GTA IV, but I guess the time has come. When the v5.0 is ready, I'll make the all-new Rubber Guns mod and give you some screenshot thingies, not flyers.

Grabbed a new patch and DLCs for Fallout 4

New patch for GTA V and DLCs and patch for Fallout 4 has been grabbed from Ova Games website. I'll keep it until I have a new computer that supports the DirectX 11.
Some point I did wanted to have a DX11 renderer software (emulator software) for allowing DX11 games to get played like one friend who can do it with the Watch Dogs game, but idk where to start, and I can't find them with correct phrases/keywords. I did predictions on proper keywords, but I found nothing that is proper for the search. Last thing I have in mind was Pokemon GO, a smart cellular phone game that become the world's most popular mobile phone game and trending topic after Clash of Clans (the game uses Augmented Reality and GPS Coordinates to play).

Since I have been doing imaginations, like whispering myself, about war games with Naruto or Boruto, somehow I can do predictions on how the results could be for such events I'm working on. It's like one of my specialties, but that may or may not go wrong. Predictions can be referenced as one of the learning materials of Probstat, which "prediction" is similar to "probabilities". Last time I learned the Probstat, I missed a class once and it was learning the theory about Regression, a learning material of "Probabilities" chapter.

Sea Lynx in FC2

LOMAC, LO:FC1, and LO:FC2, has an unused helicopter unit that is called "Sea Lynx", which is a militarized naval helicopter used by NATO. I still can't make clear of which country that uses this helicopter, and for some reasons Eagle Dynamics excluded the Sea Lynx helicopter model (possibly CMD model) in future releases of their product, including DCS: World (which uses the EDM model).

I did found a San Andreas mod regarding to this model, but I can't make clear if this can be converted to FC2; yet it maybe locked. If the proposal of conversion is planned, there is a possibility that it'll be done years later, as I'm lacking of learning purposes regarding "draw argument" for helicopters and other model things.

It is extraordinary if someone can put the Sea Lynx helicopter in LOMAC, FC1, or FC2, isn't it? I was hoping to find one who can do it for me, like Combatace, TOMCATz, or some expert modeling guys out there, but... the only FC2 modeling modder, is me, and sadly, I'm still a newbie.


Well, so much for the story I tell. I took 3 or 4 hours doing some download shit and stayed home until the 15th of August to play war. Probstat exam will be afternoon at 1. Expect more of my writings coming in this blog.

Comments