Making learnings, and WTF?

So, yesterday was quite a hard work (and probably today as well). While my sis was playing the Ayodance, I fired up my laptop to get a chase on the book module, on some database programming shit. Bad luck to me is that I can't be able to transfer files from one computer to another via LAN connection, and I'm doing it on a VirtualBox. Pinging or changing specs of the ethernet card couldn't work, but weird thing is: last time I conducted a mail server installing test, everything went fine until I found out that the boot sequence got stuck forever on activating QMail, and I have to start all over again.

And the file management system... I just can't get a clue about the next step on Delphi 7 programming. Maybe Google Search will be the last resort to get the job done.


Okay, I'm not a member of GTAGaming anymore but check this out: though I download the file fine (picture show up properly and the referral link works), what I don't understand is the comments (mod link here).

"not a model just a facebook page where models are sold"? "God, give me a strength. It's like I'm dealing with my children here." - Jimmy Pegorino

"So you are promoting your Facebook page (I'm assuming it's your FaceBook page) on this site and uploading images of a model that we have to pay for by then adding it as a download? I'd rather use the one PaPa trucker uploaded for free. ...and now he uploads an ambulance texture and changes the description."
Idk what the f*** are you thinking, ThatOneHick, but in my thoughts: "You can do whatever you like. It's a land of opportunity. Any fool can become President." - Francis McReary

I don't see what happened that time. It was about a month ago. These two guys commented and gave a 1/10 rating and seems like... they give a f*** about the mod. It was a disrespect to a guy like gangrenn. Problem? Bring it on, I can do this all day if I have to.

Average rating was 5/10, two guys rated 1 and today no one ever gives a rating (o yeah, that f***ing website hacking, I got juiced out and joined GTAInside). And the promotional page... it's moved to "Author Website" link.


Alright, I'm going off topic this GTA mods. The RU_US TC mod compatibility pack for use with DCS: Black Shark is ready. Now is the time to wait for the full version of the "Kara no Kokoro" ("Empty Heart") by Anly - the 20th opening of Naruto: Shippuden, which has the opening scheme like in The Last: Naruto the Movie, and  "Tabidachi no Uta" ("Departure Song") by Ayamukurikamaki (perhaps I spelled wrong) - the 39th ending of Naruto: Shippuden, which has the ending scheme like the ones in Million Dollar Arm movie that I watched yesterday afternoon, the theme was about the baseball game in Leaf village.

Maybe December I can get these when Samehadaku released them in full version, but I guess before that, maybe the first December this year, they release a story about Sasuke Uchiha who became a wanderer (it's like Fallout 4 to me) to pay for his sins he made before and after the war. He has Sharingan on the right, Rinnegan on the left. What will he be? A fighter? Or a lover?

Comments