"Opera song" got early

You know that the early download of newly released music in series can have variety of problems, right? Like:
  1. incomplete (short) audio
  2. LQ audio
  3. many other shits that bothers you
Recently my sis wanted to search the Google for that 20th opening of Naruto: Shippuden, and weirdly enough, she wanted the pitched and extended version of the song, of which it doesn't look good to my ears.

Though I can do some pitch-downing with Audacity, what I can't be able to fix is that the looping of the same lyric, same song every one and a half minutes.

Maybe after the release of several series they will release the full version, of which I can look at where I download this series.

The short one and a half minutes song is used temporarily on the DCS: Black Shark 1.0.2 background music, which is shorter than what it was to be "Babylon" background music by Eagle Dynamics.

Comments