A bit of reference from Google using LOMAC Tools, it's worth a shot

2017 is brand new, to be exact.

4 months developing without chitty-chitty bang-bang on the animations and stuff, finally I went back on the Google Search to learn how draw arguments working. A bit of story is that I want to make the Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer went into a full functional work, to be bundled together with the bugfix for my TC mod. Believe me, when Burke destroyer is ready, you will see in FC2 simulation about shitty anomaly that is like a GTA San Andreas feeling in FC2.

I learned a bit from exporting to LOM format that detaching a part of the model causes export module to fail during export. I remedy this by deleting those unused parts, import the ready LOM model - the Ticonderoga-class Cruiser with ZModeler2, pull out only radar, sonar, CIWS guns, and artillery guns (like the one you see in Naval Ops Commander PS2 game), export them in OBJ format, and put them in to 3ds Max 7. The fact that exporting to 3DS format using ZModeler2 has a tendency of models being corrupt during import to 3ds Max, but somehow grabbing meshes from ripped objects that ripped with Ninja Ripper and exports it into 3DS format using (currently used) 3ds Max 2014, when imported to 3ds Max 7, the model remains intact, only the UV on the model's polygon seems to be flipped.

Tested export approx. 6 times, no anomalies.

Okay, back to topic. For real, I can't find them tutorials for months. Seems that I can't get a correct keyword on that tut, and if I did, no results shown. Now this dawn, when I got the ModelViewer working to show if the draw arguments working on some models, I need to figure out how it works, how it functions, and what number is suitable for the movements of objects. The Naruto model with an M4 and the USMC guy with an SMAW proposals come to a real wish in any moment, despite the final exam still goes on till next week. Put the keyword "tutorial creating models with lomac tools" on Google and looked on the threads @ ED's website, I found one that suits what I need.

Page 7 (PrintThread) "Newest EDM Model Tools"
Quick Link to Reference Material by Tez

It's basically linked to EDM, a new generation model designed for latest DCS-based games by Eagle Dynamics, but one that Tez "misplaced" is the tutorial of how to use LOMAC Tools with 3ds Max 7. Well it's glad to see a tutorial which I never get it implemented until now.

New modders keep coming as the time goes. What I'm talking about is that not only the enthusiasts of GTA-based games can mod the shit, but also flight simulators (FSX and DCS-based games), RPG-based games (Fallout 4 for example), and many more. With no one puts an effort on further enhancing the Lock On: FC2, maybe I'm the last guy who puts an effort of it. Let's hope for new guys to keep coming, eh?

Comments