San Andreas Ultimate Gang Wars

Many have commented for the topic, some have made a review.
Actually when I download from GTAGarage, only V2 download is shown, but in fact there are 4 versions on this topic. This Pakistani guy is really as imaginative as I am.

Recent development of my works of the bugfix is complete, now I moved on to the VNAO Mission pack for the RU_US Advanced Weapons mod.

Talking about going back to GTA San-An, I have a DYOM mission pack that the part 1 is ready, but the next part got pended due to the developments of the FC2 TC mod to be complete and with less bugs. Point is, I got ZModeler, 3ds Max (both 2014 and 7), and toolkit for San Andreas and IV/V mods (which is OpenIV). There are some IV models that can be implemented into the FC2 (using openFormats - an alternative way to retrieve model information than ZModeler) - one Su-35 would be the perfect choice, but problem is, if the model is implemented, skins used for 3GO model will be lost (which includes: country identification, skin ID, etc.). The proposed Su-35 in FC2 will have capability to refuel in the air, just like in real life (similar to Su-33 which is currently in service by the Russian Navy). This, however, will revamp the whole mission algorithm to use Su-35.

Okay, back to topic, I got V2 pack from GTAGarage, and my impression will be: Amazing.
I guess I'll go download for the other versions as well. That site is well much old with crap missions by random authors.

You know what do I like? Cops, aviation, modern warfare, stealth... something about combining ancient technology with modern technology; people's customs combined with recent world news, like global warming and "sour rain"; anything sci-fi like Battleship movie, etc.

The Gaiden era really has what do I imagine in the future: combining ancient technology with modern technology. Only several things less: laser weapons. What if aliens invade the Earth, like the ones in Battleship or Battle of Los Angeles? It would be cool, but it would be breaking the art of ninja if the makers did it already, so do with my first impression about guns, since cops need guns (well, not all of them in the world).

Comments