Okay, it's received but...

See the three of them I circled in red? Here is my own explanation.
  • Boruto Tales... firstly heard in my ears after the DL is complete. Google Search should do the trick on what it is, should lead to another DLC pack (or at least something). Never mind, it was not a part of DLC; I've read the contents of the INI file.
  • "DLC 1 to 3"... So the game has 3 DLCs? Firstly heard of it since I heard that Watch_Dogs 2 has been released and my friend started to play it.
  • Extract corrupted... Mine tested with WinRAR with all 9 parts in place and no problem.
 Now I hear a repack. I already got the 33 GB one from my friend and now there is a repack? Like the Sniper Elite V2?

EDIT: Looks like the download is sourced from Ova Games and Samehadaku hosted it.

EDIT2: Checked Ova Games recently and look what I found here. 36 GB worth download? No s***.

And the cleaning is done, time to install the Russian FC2 game.

Comments