Beautiful Resource lately

Being myself so busy with the continuation of Far Harbor DLC Quest in Fallout 4, and waiting for the time for the last mid-exam to come at 2.30 P.M., I recently ran on one of the sources I'd like to get. It is fortunate that anything outside cars and maps are unaffected by memory leak. This is GTA IV's unforseen bug during its initial development of PC version.

Say, among packs that contains cop cars, peds, and things from other police department (like Liberty City turned into a fictionally Washington D.C. without anyone to see White House but Times Square?), NYPD pack is suitable to "portray" the mock-up of New York, which is, the GTA IV's setting of place.

This package is, idk, maybe the best in LCPDFR, or maybe not. Nearly 27000 views and 11000 downloads made. That also includes female cop which I've been, for at least more than a half year, uses the female ped either from GTA V or modified. I have been modifying files in order to function, but I guess it's time to make a change, rather than modding shit with badges and seems unfit to the real LAPD badge.

NYPD Pack, created by Dualift, profile picture from AnoHana. I like it for some reason, but my sis, AnoHana is like another "best friend" for her, fictionally. Even one of my friends like AnoHana and placed some of the stickers of it on his laptop. Not yet downloaded, but I'll be doing it when at home. And tell you what, that story makes you cry to momma that it's so touching and learn you new perspective of life.

I've been referring this when I got Flashlight mod that leads to this link. LCPDFR's download system is quite updated, much like download servers like LOF, CNet.com, etc. now.

Again, this is used on dev resources, but I'm not planning on modifying it; the copyright disclaimer is quite strict, but author's allowing it to use on SS and videos. Maybe I should start making NYPD skins instead... for Stanier Gen2s I'm developing, but I postponed it. New computer, that's why, and the resources directory has been remapped. I think I should build a new partition for GTA V game, so files are specific for that game. Gonna need more than 150 GB free space for this...

Comments