Got some books I need

Part of the life is contributed in programming since Senior High with the Ms. Visual Basic 6. One book that I have also has a part of C programming language, but somehow has been skipped away.

Somehow old memories brought to surface before the time I wrote the new posts. Funny ad shit of Djarum 76, Untung Beliung Britama, intro and outro songs of One Piece, nostalgic episodes of Naruto, all mixed into one thoughts just after I finished playing Fallout 4 to be continued soon. Well, before, that I played it in my lappy, I chose the male gender and took the path of the Institute, but now I tried to accomplish the other as female. Instead of joining Brotherhood of Steel, Railroad and Minutemen are chosen. Took me a total of 3 days plus gaming time (almost 2 weeks for averagely 6 hour gameplay per day, excluding weekends) to complete the story, including a mix of DLC story ones to unlock new unique perks. Never yet tried it on the male ones, but I assure it only completed the Automatron DLC one.

I do really need to download them when it comes to time.

Okay, now onto the main topic. I went to the bookstore close to my college and got what I need. Just come by to "scourge" over the store and got 5 books by exactly 2 days flat. I bought recently:

  • PHP Programming book
  • JavaScript Programming book
  • C++ Programming book
  • C# Programming book
  • 3ds Max Modeling Tut book
PHP and JavaScript is used to make website that is now entering the project of a virtual website. C++ is for Interoperability (goddamn SSH is on my head again). C# (as well as C++) is used also for ScriptHookDotNet and ScriptHook, which I want to surpass the CLEO coding for GTA:SA. While the 3ds Max Modeling Tut... well you know what it is, if you are quite familiar with my car releases using ZModeler.

SHDN had introduced since 2009 and has been modified by LCPDFR devs for allowing their own independent script to operate outside the SHDN functionality (formerly in 0.8 and 0.95 RC2 R2, full SHDN functionality has been put). The 1.0a to 1.1 versions include API that allows user-generated callouts to be produced, producing a more interactive play of real-life policing situations. Since the API of the LCPDFR is a source of programming development, I should start doing it immediately, by practicing it from the basic. Well I was trying to message rappo for learning basic C# language, back then I was lacking of tools and only VB6 and CorelDRAW are present. Now he's holed up in GTA5-Mods, managing mods for Grand Theft Auto V. GTAInside is a hard place, almost everyone in there are unrecognized. Killerfist, NikoFromIndo, edsir98, all of the others I know at GTAGaming are out. Only me that is standing for IV mods besides many others that I do not know. SkylineGTRFreak stopped developing mods anymore (I think), and has never resurfaced to write some posts.

Speaking of LCPDFR plugin mod, it now doesn't have Crime Stats to be loaded onto the server. Sure, everyone who are enthused to play this and registered as a user of LCPDFR site want to link their account to the game, but telling about "no server response" or similar is the fact that the devs have moved on to LSPDFR, an RPH (RagePluginHook) plugin for GTA V. No doubt they have moved on further and modified the Crime Stats to record the LSPDFR actions instead.

Okay, this is the proposal of what I'm going to do to keep my popularity of mods. It's one of my hobby and interests besides doing shit at home.
  1. Javelin/Stinger Rocket Lock v1.1 - JulioNIB did a good work on making a rocket launcher (RPG-7) to act as an FGM-148 Javelin or FIM-92 Stinger missile launcher. Instead of replacing the original Rocket Launcher, how about putting it as an added weapon instead (well this, of course, will only keep the source code, only model change is applied, as well as adding a rocket shoot sound, if possible)?
  2. Heli Combat v1.2 - Another work by JulioNIB - new helicopters with weapons produce different story on how it can deploy rockets, missiles, or cannon. Since the list is outdated, I should come up with updates (INI file, if you say so), especially when it comes to new helis by SkylineGTRFreak.
  3. AC-130 v1.1 - Again another work - I needed actual AC-130U or AC-130H model to improve the old model - old ones don't have guns ranging from 25mm to 105mm.
  4. NooseMod v0.1 - mod by _hax and never updated - compatible only for GTA IV version 1.0.4.0 or lower. Telling that he never surfaced again is something, at least, that I'm going to edit this for a new start, for bugs fixing and adding LCPDFR compatibility. Since it's already compiled into a *.NET.dll file, one possible way to gather it is by using ILSpy (thanks to Aquilon96 for the tut and reference, goddamn managers of GTAGaming closed the forum thread 4-life). Fuck his disclaimer, I'm going to OWN it.
I may have proposals to be done later. Goddamn SSH is on my head again, and I don't have time to sit down and relax. Yet this shit programming is on the Linux. Teacher do have reasons on using Linux as a programming platform, not to mention how he "hated" Microsoft, but it's about complexity. You'll never know.

Comments