And development continues

Between hard work and house cleaning, nothing is better than to see the mod development in progress.

Well, the project on IV car mods based on the request by JBuzz826 got halted because I moved on to V modding, but not in developing. Well, quite unfortunate that is, that the one I got is a cracked version (1.0.877.2) and the latest in Steam is patch 1132 (x.x.1132.x). RPH now provides downloads for that Steam version and older ones are removed; no LSPDFR at this time.

It's halted, but not stopped completely. Yes, I know I'm busy handling and playing more video games for my own curiosity, but the fact that I'm doing self-dev is a reason why some vehicle or data mods nowadays in GTA V are DLC-packed instead of replacement (with an exception of the police cars). It's because of the new memory management and stability to enhance and enrich the users of new image/look. It was, however, learned from many old generations of GTA games that caused flickering/popping-in textures and other bugs when it was "modified", or in a similar way, released as a version 1 with some bugs present.

And the longer I get curious, the longer I can't take a look on the world ahead of me.

Moving on; to tell that Black Shark 1.0.2 uses the crack by SKIDROW intended for LO:FC2 version 1.2.1, I can continue working on the Ka-50 Compatibility Pack, for my TC mod. It has reached v1.4 and the project stopped due to the incompatibility with current OS (need to downgrade or don't install the upgrade).

I found out that BS 1.0 can use StarForce activation just fine. The activation it used is also available in LO:FC2 version 1.2 (original unpatched version, either EN or RU). And to tell that I can do activation after the OS is upgraded is that I forgot to install the patch pack to upgrade the game to version 1.2.1. That was some time ago.

Still, the development of Compatibility Pack is partial and needs some revamp, because it was developed for version 1.3 of the mod.


Yesterday I did a uninstall on Watch_Dogs and Fallout 4 for allowing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered to be installed. Complete success, but idk why, after 15 or 20 minutes playing, the computer shut downed and rebooted itself. Maybe because I did an overload job on the processor (yea, this is about making personal videos to be a Bink file and installation progress too). I stopped using it to allow the processor to cool down.

And to think that Fallout 4 has some unique DLCs, the Nuka-World is something, at least. I mean, look at the weapon for all three tribes of raiders; same but different colors. The fact that it is moddable means it's an AKM assault rifle. With skills and craftsmanship it can be converted into a handmade SVD sniper rifle, with of course, if you can accept it for being weird, with the 75-round drum mag used on RPK machine gun. Or you can say it's AKM with various mod settings like, long sniper barrel, light stock, suppressor, etc. Well, you name it how you like.

Comments