Doujin, Babies, and the Future

I have been looking back nowadays and sometimes it broke my heart and wanna cry someday. But I'll be holding it. There's no use to me crying for no reason. I haven't cried for years, to be exact. Yes, it's childish, but sometimes expressing emotions can be done by it.

Few FTVs on TV (local national TV station Indosiar frequently plays it), as well as an ad last December 2016 sometimes make me cry. I've been looking too much children, imagining how many are killed if the wars, like currently the ISIS ones, happened. Innocents like children, females, and incapable/unarmed males are becoming a target for militants (enemies) and sometimes the friendly forces.

Children of those may also include babies; they are the youngest than all. They're so fragile even if you toss them into the air (that will cause them brain damage). If I have a baby, I wouldn't recommend such thing. It can be referred to a suicide.

Anyway, I recalled and sometimes I feel so sad in me. Every time I hear a baby cries, I can feel the heart wreckage inside me and wanna cry together too. I can feel their pain without knowing what's on their mind. And so that they require immediate attention.

No, this is not like in SpongeBob series that you can make the bird be your children and make funny things, this one's a real deal. I don't know how I got a feeling of babies, but just by the looks and the cuteness, indeed this is one hard case I've been chasing ever since my sister cried almost a day because the kitten she has died before it can get a milk. It meowed relentlessly for food for almost 3 or 4 days flat, and we haven't get a single dot from a pet store. We managed to get one, and right after it's ready in the night, the kitty stopped being noisy for some reason and went asleep forever.

How much weight for a 6-month baby to carry? 5 kg? I was wishing for the light ones (but hey, of course it gets heavier the further it grows).

Well, this is recalled just yesterday when I, my bro, and my mom waited for the show to play at 8. Mom said a movie called Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is released. Right when we looked for the restaurant for a dinner (the place was at the new building of Paskal Hypersquare in Pasteur district, Bandung, and again, the CGV Blitz place like in PVJ), we passed through the toy store that you will not see new products every day. Right when the others not looking, I glanced my look on a toy product that was seen on TV ad last December 2016: Baby Alive. And also just next to the toy store, I can see a baby cart on display.

I've been recalling memories: their cries, FTV series, a Doujin depicting babies, and Speed and Lord of War movies.

Now for a Doujin, I spent nearly 30 minutes to scroll down through the posts (Timeline posts) published by Boruto Lovers Indo LINE Official Account until I get the March-April 2016 entry. I got one that depicts just like what I experienced: Boruto carries cute baby Himawari. Glad to see that I have liked and followed the posts by Uzumaki Family Indonesia on Facebook, but beyond that, I need to scroll down through hundreds, maybe thousands of posts to look for the same post that BLI posted on LINE.

Speed movie. I think this one's different and almost make me dead. Remember the baby cart I spoke before? See one like that in the movie? The bus that has a bomb underneath it just got collided with the cart, but it's not splattering with blood and gore, but with cans. Now WTF? Glad it was not baby inside it. If it was...

Lord of War movie. No need explanation. Remember the An-12 and L-39 interception that ended with landing on the road instead of airport? Just after the plane stopped it nearly crushed the baby with its wheels. The mother grabbed her (I think the baby was a female, by the looks) to safety.

FTV and Drama. I've been breaking my heart recently when I hear a baby (either real or artificial) crying or just by glazing on it on TV. Last time I broke my heart was about many weeks ago, maybe it was between Mohabbatein, Geet, Anandhi and The Bells of Love (Lonceng Cinta in Indonesian) I was watching (they showed on ANTV every evening after Masha and the Bear), when I heard a baby crying while I was doing my me time. I can't tell exactly what story it told, but my mother gets crazed by it. Turkish drama seemed to get passed by, and I think Elif's Love is the best drama, similar to the Detective Conan.


Man, idk how long I can keep my feelings to a children like this. It's like I'm watching every single of them to die, reminding how the world will be if it's less-populated like in the ancient times. Issues of the World War III are a fear to us all. If that happens, millions of lives will be at stake. It could be a start to a Nuclear War, as one of the focus areas is at North Korea that was testing the ballistic missiles.

I know I like war, but in gaming only. I never took my time in realistic wars; it can kill me someday.

Comments