It's been 2 years since the release...

NS:UNS4 game is popular since the first release and now I have the cracked version ones from Ova Games. Before my time to get the mods I DLed implemented and/or enhanced, I saw a lot more spoilers by the time I fire up the NS:UNS4 game again. Gotta need to hard reset the use of custom BGMs this time...

Duniaku Network is really relating animes with video games released nowadays, and relating it too with artists and actors around the world. No wonder this site is the haven for animes and other real-life stuffs, that is, inside my beloved country, Indonesia.


It would have been a different story if I didn't buy the computer early, but on my birthday soon enough. And I see on one article about unique action figure that weighs averagely 1.5 kg and is made by resin.

Spoilers have been a plague for people to let them know the start without seeing the end. I did get drowned by spoilers but as a matter of fact, even the forum use this to reveal "hidden" contents.

I firstly met this site on LINE TODAY official account, where there lists hundreds of articles sourced from many trusted local websites. Yes, I know, I'm a LINE user too.


Well, truth is... even I don't know who's gonna blame if Naruto dies (while everyone was bragging about it and protested to the makers). Not even for CIA, FBI, or Interpol.

Comments