NooseMod, LCPDFR, Despicable Me, and no new games


And so my own NooseMod plugin for LCPDFR still continues, almost near perfection for a first beta testing. I still need some more references for coding; gotta open JulioNIB's page for VB.Net coding in GTA IV. Well, to short, I managed to know basics in C# scripting, as well as GTA Scripting in C#. Now I need to run tests via programming console first (new solution) to see if the desired value return as it should be, so my plugin will have no problems when being tested. Well, learning Java at start should gain me benefits in the future, because Java and C# are nearly identical.

Database system is implemented as well in this plugin, so this is ratherly something new for everyone who still plays GTA IV and LCPDFR. Well, the database is not using Ms. SQL (too complicated, and Visual Studio doesn't have server controller for MySQL), but is using Ms. Access Database (OLE DB), which is, frankly, was taught in the tut book. Commands are found out on my own.

This, from the looks, is similar to the old NooseMod 0.1 Beta by _hax, but designed to use LCPDFR engine (its wonderful API - Application Programming Interface - makes additional callouts and world events possible) rather than hijacking it into a new SHDN script of the same name. What I call for this is updating and fixing the bugs that can't be addressed by the author and republish it as a new plugin for LCPDFR. A small project, but literally, time-consuming. Almost 2 weeks have been spent on this alone. I've been loving this LCPDFR since the first time I played version 0.95 (can't remember when, but I think it's around 2011 or 2012) and now I want to contribute to the community.

That's where this come in, but in fact: problems. I've been looking on "About this section" in the Scripts Modification Showroom in LCPDFR site, but some problems here made me think twice:

  1. Stolen mods. Sure, I've been decompiling the original NooseMod script using ILSpy (thanks to Aquilon96 for the idea @ GTAGaming), but in fact, among the four source files extracted, three meet my demands. The main script (NooseMod.cs) got problems when viewed in Visual Studio 2012 with SHDN library provided from LCPDFR. This is most likely because the script is made using the old version of ScriptHookDotNet by Hazard_X. The three of those have been implemented in and fixed, but for the main... it's a hard work to convert it into compatible commands on the latest version of the libraries. SHDN and LCPDFR libraries are provided from the site and I'm using v1.1 (LCPDFR library) as the base.
  2. Showing script mods that will be released to other site. As a matter of fact, I only include the release in LCPDFR when is ready to release, while the source code is posted to GitHub. Problem or what? Should source code be a concern if a script mod is released to LCPDFR?
  3. Screenshots or videos. Proposed in the future when is ready for beta testing. ATM, LCPDFR can only run in my PC if I connected to the Internet. Reasons? Unknown.
I might try to send some message to Sam for this. My mind's still running with ambiguity and if I did it without thinking, I might as well issue a removal in the end.


Okay, moving on...

I've been seeing old-school and crazy things lately. In GlobalTV, the old anime Inuyasha surfaced after being neglected for 15 years, and it'll then be followed by Samurai X (I did told about, perhaps a young male samurai, don't know what kind of tool he was holding, but in fact it was a Magnum Revolver). Mizone and Oppo still advertising their product with the Spider-Man: Homecoming movie (Pizza Hut haven't surfaced for it). Naruto memes posted using SpongeBob cartoon on several LINE OAs for the Navers and Bovers like me. Hardly to see 1cak in the process now that NLI moved to Instagram. And I've been proposing of removing old deleted posts that NLI cleared it out in LINE Timeline just to see that it's now only active in chats. Last post before closedown was the first of June. Then... no Timeline posts. It's because of that I have 4 or maybe 5 OAs similar to that (by hashtag searching and saved chat messages) today, and I might as well expand more.

Well actually, I've been spitting all of this because I did watched Despicable Me 3 at CGV Cinemas in Paris Van Java today. In fact, not only "the unexpected", the reason I want to watch this because my sis and mom did watched it while I didn't. It's like, if you are Navers or Bovers, you will see Naruto and Sasuke meet together after many years wandering the whole world. I've been watching teasers more than twice when I was watching some movies at the cinema, and in fact, I want to know what story that held inside it. Well, in some reasons, my bro like it too, despite not a fan of the cute yellow minions. Got a great sense of humor too, just like its predecessor.

And now the scripting continues because I can hardly see no game references I want to play now. Despite Black Ops III, Infinite Warfare (all of those new Call of Duty series), and some other FPS/Action games was all being waited from one friend, idk if I can ask that now. It probably have been deleted because of new games. I'm getting afraid to ask, likewise, and KP (Kerja Praktek in Indonesian) is near. I should consider a plan for my "boredom killer".

Comments