Making new progress

At least I take my time to make the NooseMod happen.
Tomorrow's the Independence Day of Indonesia and I can't wait to see what happen next. It's like the same old repeats every year.

I have several other plans of scripting using LCPDFR API:
  1. Securicar Theft (Pursuit callout is working, Theft and Shootout is not yet ingame-tested)
  2. Supervillains Redux (My own version of Supervillains by OfficerLenny by using every GTA Scripting possibility to make it happen, with style)
And also in proposal without API:
  1. Better Dragonsbreath (Fire-breathing shotgun that "actually" ignites the ped into the ball of flames - currently working on the fire spit from the barrel after shot)
  2. Realistic Car Chime (My own version of Erase's Door Ajar Chime and Seat Belt Chime scripts)
  3. Terrorist Warfare (A redux version of Warmod Call of Duty released in 2014, but deleted as well from GTAGaming at the same year because of "failed project" - author's blog site: http://learning-pro-gta4.blogspot.in/)
  4. Destroy Engine fixed (Nevitro's version with bugfix from me, fixing issues with boat on quick turning and helicopters using temporary bonnet camera with Space key while increasing altitude), ready and is prove very lethal
  5. Improved Wanted Level v1.4 Minimum Edition (Safer instances of model call and personal weapons adjustment based from 5mith's Improved Wanted Level v1.4)
 My next post should be filled with success this time. I hope.
Well, time to get relaxed and back to work.

Comments