Problem with the ped spawning

Well, not as what I expected.

Though everything works well, one that isn't: peds. Spawning very far from crime scene has a tendency to have a null pointer on the peds. _hax's NooseMod coding is no mere a simple coding, because spawning system is based on memory management. Spawning very far from location causes the ped to be removed from the game, which results in nothing show up (except already spawned cops on scene) at the scene.

I've been posting in a thread in LCPDFR and gladly one user, goes by the name of LtFlash, gave suggestions on what I'm developing. His advices really make me keep working on this project. He knows more of LCPDFR API programming than mine. Guess I need to learn a bit from him.

Long time ago, I wanted to learn a programming language, but idk where to start, because I don't have a VS (Visual Studio) application. To short, programming will be harder than doing my time on VB6 (Visual Basic 6). However, syntaxes from VB6 are similar to the VS with several enhancements, so I guess adapting from VB6 to VS shouldn't be too hard. I did tried making a single app with VS using VB language, but eventually, I got this sorted out.

rappo's Airstrike mod created long time ago is open-source, because he was the admin that time and he's gentle (proof that I did asked many questions for my senior high final report 3 years ago). Perhaps I can do my time to enhance his mod to be implemented into one of the LCPDFR features for calling a NOOSE airstrike, or maybe tag an unaware ped and put a precision-guided bomb or heat-seeking missile to it. Make something even more "happening".

At least I can figure out the next step of making this mod ready on the fly, however I need to remove the hostage counter and uses the AI persistence to decide when the terrorists can break out the crime scene, so that when they break out, mission failed, cash lost.

Just a bit more of testing and code editing and this mod is ready for the first release.

Comments