rappo stepping down?

Well, I entered the forums of the 5-mods for the first time and this year, looks like rappo was stepping down as the administrator of 5-mods, and handed over to someone else.

I bet he's retiring, moving on to new lives, for making the world a better place.

I guess... well, you know, I had a good relationship when I was at senior high - helping me out in finishing the final task in a large, A4-sized book for a project about GTA4-Mods.com and GTAGaming.com that today only served the archive files only due to the entirely less management because IV has a major instability issues, such as memory leak (that can cause side effects like popping-in textures and all cars around you turned into a taxi), and the website was also being hacked by someone, stealing private data (gladly I have changed my Yahoo! mail password after that, but idk about this moment). Say, I recovered whatever I can from the Forums before it's closed down step-by-step, including Killerfist's tutorial and his unreleased weapon mods for IV.

Back then, rappo said that the site was built from the ground-up and he attended seminars about that site. He has a lot of history to tell to me when I was finishing the task, but I can't remember it again because the mails have been removed and I have to open the old files again. It was for the school task by the name of "scientific work".

Well, when I join GTA5-Mods, I will meet the only new people there. Welcome to the brand new world.

Adieu, rappo. I hope you are happy with your new world out there. May God be with you.

Comments