Can't find it...

I've already got nearly 100/120 mods from GTAInside, but actually I can't find it. I've searched back until the 2014 releases but all I got is nothing.

To short, I'm looking for the lengthened animation script the one created by jojo2791, in what appears to be exact same as old BF3 prone animation in 2013/2014. His mod that made back in 2015, "Health Point Indicator" or some sort, has a quotation in the Readme that,
"The icon of the lengthened soldier will not work because it is an animation added in the game accompanied by a mod that I created to pass in lengthen in addition to standing and crouching."
I'd say, this is an extra animation compared to the replaced ones, like the one I tried on GTA Konoha mod by Bugagastic (found one on DVD purchase when my mom went for magister college) and the other one by sany-kyn, all in Russian flavor.

I've searched for it in Misc section, because everything related to miscellaneous items and animations  are there. However, after nearly 200 pages (searched until the old 2014 records), nothing. So my anxiety rises: if such animation "WEAPON_LENGTHEN" exists, does it imitate similar to the replaced crouch animation? Or it doesn't work at all?

I've found a chunk of the code that says like this:
Actor.Animation($PLAYER_ACTOR) == "WEAPON_LENGTHEN"
Or like this:
Actor.Animation($PLAYER_ACTOR) == "WALK_LENGTHEN"

Both of these came from the decompiled CLEO script of his (jojo2791), in which it is said that the prone animation is possible from another custom script, but somehow cannot be found if you browse through couple thousands, maybe hundred thousands of mods in GTAInside alone, on single game type.

So this is where the writing comes in. He got screenshots to tell how the prone animation works alongside the health indicator, in which it's similar to BF3 prone animation intended to replace the crouching animation. I got no idea how he scripted that, and how does it work, yet I can't seem to link on his user profile unless if he has commented (fortunately, he does). I'd start there if I were you, but I'd like to drop it because I got works coming in.

So, despite this unlucky search, I've got valuable mods for my SA game. Did install and reinstall since there are some mods that can't accept things, in which my style of GTA:SA game is without Modloader, and I'm using Limit Adjuster (Open Limit Adjuster, has simplified complexity than fastman92's Limit Adjuster). I'm majorly playing and designing DYOM, but personally I haven't visited the DYOM Paradise website since several years back, maybe four or more years. If I have a time, I'd like to visit it. Though once I'd like to get a 100% Save Game purely, with only weapons mod (cosmetics) and no cheat (to bring back the old PS2 era), I'd say this is quite impossible, but worth the risk if possible. I may get 100+ wasted or busted counter in the end, and if I have only free jobs, it can be done the same way you play Fallout 4 in the process; it can take months to get a 100% completion.

Comments