San Andreas Beta

Last Nyepi wasn't so good, but I don't wanna talk about it. Family shit.

Alright, this time I'm talking about San Andreas Beta.

Long story short, my modded SA game got damaged, very much. I spent several minutes playing and BOOM! It crashed with random pointer on its executable. Idk why, though, but I think it's because of lots of HD models and textures. Another is the OS (I use Windows 10 that is up-to-date) and CLEO scripts, although none of the scripts seem to be a problem (the only thing I know is that I get better/smooth rendering of the game with the Ragdoll mod v8 installed, likely from GTAInside, although this also be the case of DK22Pac's old newOpcodes.cleo used in АПП версия 3.2.1/Active Dashboard v3.2.1, newer ones can cause crashes).

I did much of rerouting IMG files with the help of fastman92 limit adjuster. It's the way I gotta keep the game stable at all times. In other way, I had to make use of IMG Factory and Magic.TXD applications to resolve most of the problems with TXD Workshop and old IMG managers (such as Spark and Alci's IMG Editor, although old IMG Tool is still powerful for rebuilding, but importing files is problematic since its release). Crashes still occur, even though I did nothing in the process. Sometimes, the game got glitched when it's stable and played for quite a long time. The game's screen is like has captured a screenshot on one to three frames and looping from one to three all over, but the game's still running. The crazy case is when  you fly a plane. When this happened, you will fly blindly, and you'll never know when you'll hit an obstacle. The last thing you know is that you will end up in a hospital if you collided into something.

The issues I got is in a condition without Mod Loader installed. Yes, no Mod Loader, only conventional modding style.

I had to go with reinstall again, but this time, it's different. Junior_Djjr is (currently, or maybe not) working on a "Respect Vehicle Pack" that replaces old LQ cars with its equivalent in HD style, but idk when it's done (was said in San Andreas INSANITY forum thread @ GTAForums). ATM, I had to leave it for now; the pack is still in Alpha/Beta stage and I'm not ready to get it.

Plans for reinstall? Try the v7 of San Andreas Beta mod, without the use of Mod Loader. Then install the shits like HD air vehicles and add-on vehicles. I had to say, idk if the OLA can be used to break the game limits, but as far as I try, fastman92 limit adjuster has lots of limits that can be hacked compared to OLA. Now, just to note, not all modded vehicles that can be modded at the mod shop like Transfender. I did tried once and it caused a game crash, instantly. Still, some of the MKKJ's released vehicles can do a job, but still need to use custom parts to work (and I doubt it will do the problem with other car if it's not right).

Speaking of San Andreas Beta, idk much about it. Last thing I remember is that I have a San Andreas PS2 game and it was fun. I touched Internet only when I look for mobile phone games or funny videos in 3GP. In what I seem to know, beta contents of SA game is never displayed during my time to game on this video game. However, why it's surfaced after 12 years since its release?

I never searched much of San Andreas game, even its beta stage. I did finished the game only in PS2, but for PC, not yet. Same goes to GTA Vice City (but not yet on III as I don't have it). Personally, I completed GTA IV and GTA V on PC. San Andreas on PC is an exception; lots of DYOM missions lying all over the place, but I stick to what I like and in English, as I would suggest. Plus, I may have plans on translating most of SA texts using the GTA Indonesia basis, but no promises, though.

If it is true there are beta contents that are not used in what used to be today's San Andreas game, then I would like to give it a try. It's a good thing I'd like to enjoy the good old times nostalgia while the Earth is still breathing.

Comments