Several Years Nostalgia and Misterix 4?

It's been a while.

After acquiring a Flare Gun mod from GTAInside few weeks ago, I started to tag dat search in Google "Misterix 4". Whatever that is, it seems like I'm trying to bring back some good old memories, although idk what kind of game is this (actually, it was a kind of "popular myths" mod, not a game - I'll try to dig up more soon).

Speaking of it, I actually played Resident Evil 6 despite tons of bad critics (people, especially JalanTikus, talked about it that it displays more of an action than horror, in both its article and YouTube video), and I'd say it's GGWP. And you know what's in my mind next?

I often started to misinterpret "Resident" as "President" and also started to make a scar on those lovely soundtracks it played while shooting stuffs, especially when it comes to like in GTA. Why "President" and not other than that?

Back when I was a junior high, there was this TV channel in Indonesia, Space Toon (now replaced by NET.) was the name. There was a program, idk the name but it's close to what I think: Game Station, or something like it. It showed every Sunday (weekends).

There was this play, a kinda cosplay, with the title "President Evil". Sounds awkward to me. Usual shit. Shooting off zombo bastards and ways of survival. Idk the story as it was complicated, as that this Leon Scott Kennedy with a partner, idk the name but not Jill Valentine, fighting off the zombos under the broken bridge when suddenly warped off outta the world after getting radio contact. Chronosphere? It's like I'm having the good old memories of Red Alert coming back - dat fictional teleportation machine that can only transport vehicles and not people. After that, idk the rest of the story.

Say, this program also shows many kinds of gaming things, from game rating to references. Once I saw one of the Naruto games was on the list, something with a title "Accel" (acceleration?) embedded into it (could have been PS2, but sadly, I don't have it and the user interface was Japanese). Could have readied my smartphone with text translation feature if I ever have one, but I doubt it is also released as an ISO image file for emulators on PC, the only thing I need is a good keyword to point in on that ISO.

Well, like I said, Indonesians can understand a bit of English despite the nature of local language as the second, but if it was another, let's say it's Japanese, and they have interest in playing it, they just give a fuck about it and try the menus one-by-one until they come to the right place. Skip the non-understandable dialogues. It's why it made so popular once in a while.

Anyway, another goddamn test of mods and had to reinstall; crashed often when going off somewhere or shooting out the cops after 10 minutes. The error is pointed on its own executable. This time I'm trying the SiMi's Complete Car Pack I just received few weeks ago when doing my time on reviewing Ezekiel's INSANITY Mods @ GTAForums. The car pack itself is sized about 2 GB, with the biggest hit on the cars and trucks, which sized about 1.85 GB. WOW! Even the author suggested to use Mod Loader, although I don't want to in many ways. However, based on my short review, this car pack DOESN'T have airplanes, boats, or helicopters embedded into it; you'll have to find them your own, online. Also, it doesn't much reflect the Evolved Car Pack for GTA IV by Jotov24 (it does have helicopters embedded). Link still exists, though, in what appears to be the once glorious GTAGaming website. Now it's dead and became a static file provider server. You just need to readjust your search keyword if you want to look on Google, because if there said "gta4-mods", it was referred to GTAGaming site with a message.



Now this "Misterix 4" is something interesting (or maybe not at all). I pointed while I search on the Bigfoot, which had a kind of "myth" that shocked San Andreas gamers. I read the article once in JalanTikus, but idk on what and when entry (there also listed other liars that done on video games). It did shocked the gamers that they eventually can't find it until (maybe several years?) people mentioned that it was found using modification that spawns Bigfoot in the forest east of LS. Now the remake was done in V as I scrolled through many pages with the "Misterix 4 Weapons" keyword. The mod also has a forum for it too.

Actually, thinking that I can do many things with fastman92 Limit Adjuster, I can dump the use of Ryosuke's Weapon Limit Adjuster and using it instead for replacement; it still does the same as in GTA: Underground, but I haven't yet tested most of the weapons. I'll try when I get the chance. Still, the weapon sound is a concern, as Ryosuke ones had a setting to adjust weapon sound, with a bug that the added weapons can shoot at 100% accuracy (WTF? Too Real Guns?). Let's hope the fastman92's can do the same as Ryosuke's.


And as all you have to know, the Insanity forum will be closed for more posts. I guess Ezekiel wanted to stop developing the insane mods, but idk. Ezekiel stated so at page 30 of the forum post.

Enjoy your day, readers. Over and out.

Comments