A lot of weird stuff in YT and... 400k watchers?

My birthday is close. I can feel the 23rd anniversary of me coming in in two weeks. But... my shittiest day is that my B-day is in the middle of the final semester exam.

It's coming to a close now. My work for the Field Work is almost done here and it's time for the big one. Rest off for 3 months and enjoy Ace Combat 7 on my birthday. Convinced my parents that I need to borrow 500k and use 500k of my savings to get what I wish for. That's right; I'm hunting for the game itself and the DLCs. I'm not pursuing the Deluxe Edition of AC7. There's a saying, "victory is not measured by losses, it is measured by gains".


Tell you what, some of the folks out there made a good video contents out of things in YouTube, especially for guys like Ace Combat Fan and Enderman. But... I gotta wonder, exactly, my videos don't get likes too much. 30 subscribers on my ass, though, and these are from the ones that long ago I made some Gangnam parodies that day when PSY is viral throughout the world. I quit doing parodies, though, and I gotta be much selective on what am I gonna upload on YouTube. I did said long ago that YouTube has strict rules regarding unsafe, NSFW, and copyright content. Gaming is not an exception - but a channel named Chaos really enlightened me up about new policy of custom image for videos- what the hell?

A local I never heard the name of, Luthfi Halimawan, is making a video of NS:UNS4 from a mod. Don't ask why I got this name - I downloaded some random vids from the HTML page of specific YT page with IDM and this one shows up on my list. 400k viewers. What makes this so special?

And the video's from two years ago.


Also, tags. Not normal, though, but I got myself wonder: 33 tags in a video. Minecraft is included. WTF?


Anyway, that's one case I found. One other case has only a few, like 18 or less. Question is, does attracting viewers can be gained by using tags?

I use only a few tags to keep my YT account safe, in case if the guys in YT found out something went wrong. There's no explanation on how many tags you can administer in a video, but the key clue is that it isn't leading to a "drop point" or something like that.


So, hey, I did flaming in a forum once. Now with the lesson learned, I chose to watch what I said on the internet, uploaded videos included. I'm a man of the rule-follower, and I hate to break the rules except if it dangers my or people's safety.

And I have to tell you, there's a lot of videos there in YouTube, from good stuff to weird stuff.


Onto another topic. That case was not only from where I can review some sh*ts there, with watching downloaded videos and such; there's also some good links I can receive - not just from Steam Forums itself.

There's one mod lying for NS:UNSR (bought it few weeks ago) from the "video playlist" section in one HTML page I downloaded from IDM. Now that's something I don't hear everyday, isn't it?

NS:UNS4 Road to Boruto DLC in UNSR engine. This is something I don't hear in the last few years in my life before the day I join up Steam. At least before NS:UNS4 is released. Get me? ... Anyway, I'll leave you the video link here.

Video is still fresh from the last year. Local (from my country) too. 50k viewers.



Before I end my writing, there's something from the playlist (the one you see on the right side of the browser, or when you scroll down if you watch videos from your smartphone) that really interest me. The "Genin Power Levels" video I found somewhat interests me in field-testing some Naruto childhood characters in NS:UNS4 with the characters from RTB DLC - however some that I require field-testing can be done through a mod, which sadly I can't risk it if there're some bugs or limitations that could crash the game anytime. I had a game crash once in NS:UNS4 when choosing or modifying character customization, but on one character when I check its customization, it crashed, right out of the blue.





So... okay, I'm out. Hope you enjoy this writing though... (but seriously, less watchers here since Google+ is out)

And before I go, I made this video experiment I made - not really an in-depth explanation, but it shows a fight about Sasuke wins in a match against Boruto. Testing something that I might be able to find something in there - especially people who knows much of the story. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading.


Comments

Post a Comment