Might gonna unf**k my own-made commentary about VAC threads

Just finished watching this Annabelle movie I personally don't like because of my ladies' wish (my mom and my sister) and having fun for some new words I want to find out personally, I found out that some interesting posts of VAC from users made my Steam profile look f**ked. I post them in the Comments section, but I actually found out that it's a bit awkward if some folks come by and visit my profile to leave "+rep" thing or leaving some "indirect" chats to me

So, it's my decision to unf**k my profile from all these "ban" or "interesting" posts I found in my time as a Steam user. And don't get me started with ME, wanting what I want to do with those VAC-banned guys here. Millions of posts being made to appeal their bans with only a tiny part of unlocked posts, and I can't find them from all those locked posts. Like, WTH? These dudes (or users/accounts they have) seem to have endless ways to see if their VAC or game bans can be revoked.

VACnet is an AI, and is being frequently trained to detect more and more cheats everyday on games that use VAC (don't get me started with CoD series, or Resident Evil 6). And the AI has a "top-notch" accuracy on detecting "known cheats" being used on the computer's game memory. When a cheat is used on VAC-secured servers, BOOM.

I've watched some videos about VAC on YouTube. Some like it, some don't. And the one they don't is the delayed system and being an intrusive anti-cheat. Truth to be told, if the database of known cheats that Valve own from their VAC system is leaked, it's either 1) cheat developers will work to bypass the VAC or VACnet, seeing if they can "remaster" their cheats to avoid users being banned by VAC, or 2) reputation that Valve has been made will be f**ked up since they stored the people's private cheats into the database. It's clearly mentioned in the Steam Support Page that

We do not disclose the cheats that were detected while connected to a VAC secured server that resulted in a VAC ban. We have detailed records for each VAC ban, however, releasing this information would only benefit cheat developers. The VAC team regularly investigates claims of false VAC bans to increase the effectiveness of Valve Anti-Cheat.

Many banned users asked why they have been banned, but it's self-explanatory. Valve will never explain the cause. If they did earlier, it would be a disaster to the multiplayer gaming industry and VAC would not be exist today. It could have been replaced by now with some other high-proof anti-cheat systems available.




I have a swear to made that, if I'm VAC/game banned, I won't complain and live on. I don't care if my account is VAC/game banned, but if I lose access to ALL my games, I'm f**ked double-time. Just to make sure that it is my sole responsibility to keep my account secure and safe, anytime, anywhere, and not just Steam. I have 10 or more accounts, including my banking account, all have its username and password stored in a conventional way rather than trusting the password managers as Jim Browning suggested (but thanks for the tips, anyways) after 8 months ago, I get f**ked by a classmate who ran off with my 4 million savings of my ATM card after she borrowed my phone for some... idk, but somehow she got access to my notes, where my passwords are there (I know it's a wrong move, and I won't forget it).

I should be thinking to deauthorize logins when my PC is done from repairs, in case if the scammer folks did something nasty to my account to a point where I can't recover it because I haven't saved my billings (but I kept the receipts on the e-mail). I have used login to one trading site a user named Blasto sent me (meh, just some random H1Z1 gift, but I don't play it, sadly). It is my preference to be safe than sorry, so when I have kids, I can family-share some games and enforce a "no MP cheating" rule to win a multiplayer game. Once de-authorized, I can redo my login on my lappy and my phone, so it's only three of them are the "trusted" access of my account.

And yeah... avoiding "warnet" is a good idea too.


Well, a new blog page is rolling in anytime soon. I will be expecting great news after this. And oh, congrats on the release of the ADF-01 FALKEN for Ace Combat 7. When my PC is done from repairs, I'll be back on my pilot seat again to fly.

Comments