I had a problem with Zmod3

So, yeah, exactly a problem that actually hinders my work.

Unless if I do monthly paid subscription for ZModeler 3 (which idk if it can accept MasterCard debit card) when a 15-day trial subscription got expired, this is exactly a problem that at some point put my PC at risk.

Heard that it's exactly have to do with Dr.7FAR. The blogger claimed himself as the "co-creator" of ZModeler and has released 2 versions of ZModeler 3 with his homemade cracks in there. The last one, confirmed as version 3.1.4, has beta cracks, last released in 2017, exactly 2 years since this writing. No news about the development (yet).

He broke the subscription system of ZModeler version 3.1.2 a year before version 3.1.4 comes live. Problem is, the tutorials all over the Internet, as well as YouTube, folks who use ZModeler 3 use the latest version of that time that enables ped rigging for GTA V. Zagor.TV himself use version 3.1.3, much more later than 3.1.1 that I got from the Internet. Other folks like the ped face rigging tutorial use version 3.1.4.

The thing is, I have tried in latest version of Windows 10, but it doesn't run at all. AVs disabled while not connected to the Internet. The VBS script actually alive and kicking, but some reasons tell me that it doesn't work. I saw it on Task Manager, when I start ZM3, it stopped (disappear from the list of processes) in less than 3 seconds.

Old crack was also tried, but no luck as well. I could end up nuking my PC if I do a worthless attempt on making cracked ZMod3 by this dude whose never to be heard again (or so) to work. It's either use the virtual machine, or go back to the usual old PC I've been spent my time in before I got this new PC. GTA V can be played on that PC, with the risk of RAM getting full (half the size of this PC I usually used).

No essential data was in there, though, just my sister's files that she didn't want to have it or so. I might as well give it a shot. Seriously, doing this job without AV protection is giving me goose bumps; but if I don't do it, who else that will bring the Boruto peds converted straight from NS:UNS4 to GTA V? With facial rigging that no one has ever done before on an anime ped?

I don't trust that whole "your antivirus could detect it as a false-positive", but sometimes I do, on some legit apps, especially since latest SMADAV version detect the DCS: Black Shark update file as a virus and then automatically deletes it without consent permission from the user. I only use SMADAV for recovering hidden folders in the flashdisk that once my mom was so stressed with the files being gone while the size itself is still filled. Some reasons tell me that continuously updated Windows 10 "accidentally" removes SMADAV (the old version one) from the startup process. It can detect false-positives too, but not as aggressive as the latest one that automatically quarantines or deletes the file being false-positive by it.

Truth to be told, video games aren't cheap, but making mods couldn't have been cheaper. It's a reason why I use "free for all mods" policy unless there is a legitimate reason why I should make it paid. Some folks out there like JulioNIB made most of his GTA V mods paid on Patreon, and Darwin VS, the one who made several Naruto peds, as well as random peds like yuniwii does, also paid on Patreon.

I might gonna set up an environment for GTA V modding once again on my old PC, and ready the ZMod3 cracked by the dude named Dr.7FAR there. Otherwise I will open up a ZModeler 3 account and set up a trial subscription before planning on how to get that monthly subscription to work. Might as well ask Oleg to know the way.

Comments