It's been a long time since I mod things

It's been a long time since I mod things back when GTA IV was still popular with its well-known memory leak bug when a car mod is installed. I've released mods, mostly from what it was GTA4-Mods.com - now it became GTAGaming.com with that same message for the past few years saying "thanks for all the fish" to part ways with the folks who contributed in modding GTA.

Man, I miss rappo very much. Heard that he became the admin of GTA5-Mods.com and then he resigned - never heard the stories again from him.

I've enjoyed the new game I bought on my birthday, the ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN for some time until I get bored of it for repetitively playing SP all the time. Multiplayer is not really so crowded as it was now on its first release, and most of my friends are either busy with their life or playing games other than AC7.

So, hear this, someone on GTA5-Mods.com apparently converted an actual Naruto character from the latest Naruto game (not the Shinobi Striker, but NSUNS4). Here's the link. There's also another one from that game as well that is converted to GTA V. Guy by the name TheSpeedForce (TheFuumaSage) was doing it, and he also created several superhero characters from... yeah, Marvel and such, although I'll let the other guys do their own "superhero action" movie in Los Santos using characters from Marvel. Mine's a bit different, since from back then, when I really do want a Naruto character in GTA V, I hooked up the YouTube on a private search (Firefox's Private Searching Mode), looked for some familiar videos, and download both videos and their HTML pages. I eventually found DarwinVS on Patreon (dude talks Portuguese, maybe? Like Ace Combat Fan?) about such mod while scrolling through his Facebook page, and guess what, I found several posts that has attachment on it that linked to the one I want, but you have to sign up and pay if you want to unlock it. Sad, however, that my card is a debit card (but has MasterCard), and I don't want to risk myself opening up a PayPal account. It's also a reason why I don't want to monetize my YouTube channel, even though I can gain profit from it.

It's quite sad, though, to say that, if you have bought GTA V legally (usually costed around 290k Rupiahs or approx. US$ 21 on Steam, excluding DLC and the cost you pay if you download the game on a quota system) and you don't have much cash to afford such mod you want on Patreon. I'm sure the guy who made it has reasons, and one of them is how the ZModeler3's registration system that you have to monthly subscribe so you can keep on modding the game (I heard that from some people long ago - hope this is not a hoax, so correct me if I'm wrong). It's a reason why I avoided legit version and used the alternative like how I did with the ZModeler2 (downloaded a serial-installed version of the program in its latest version) because of my debit card (not credit card, some of the stores make payments with it) and because I'm saving my money.


There's something I want to make a change, now with that guy giving inspiration of free for all mods. Apparently, all my tools I need to mod (including CriPakTools) and the resources I need from buying such game (NSUNS4) are already in my disposal, except that Noesis program I have long ago can't f**king open the UNS4 XFBIN files. I said to myself, "sh*t, this can be opened with program other than Noesis, but what?" Quick Google search about the *.xfbin format, if you put just "xfbin" only, I found this link and downloaded both source code and binaries. Looks like I'm in for some luck, and there I found a particular name.

Tormunds. This guy had a long alias ZealotTormunds, and heard from one of the Steam Guides of NS:UNS4 saying that he also made the FPS fix. What makes me seem surprised is that this guy isn't also making game fixes, but also making a tool for the use of modders resource should people really want it. And the tool named UNS Model Editor (apparently programmed in Unity, the one that a teacher in my major was talking about) has made the day for the folks like michaeluzumaki123 (GTA San Andreas), yuniwii (GTA San Andreas), and the recent one I found in V, TheSpeedForce (TheFuumaSage).

Finally, I have the stuff I need to use for modding, but I won't be doing/continuing the LO:FC2 modding. DCS: World seems to be fitting for me, but, sh*t, the devs there started to make things even real - kinda absurd if I put Naruto/Boruto characters in DCS: World. Anime and real life isn't more fitting for a flight simulator game that is... going to be "photorealistic" - depicted as in real life. However, the old-school one that its StarForce protection system can compatibly run on Windows 7 only (LO:FC2 and DCS: Ka-50) has semi-realistic graphics. The only workaround for the serial number to work on those (if you buy legit) is to copy the old binaries BEFORE updating it, if you are running an OS later than Windows 7. Trouble is, with Windows constantly upgrades its system, your SN may get invalid after several trials of activation because of Hardware ID changes.

yuniwii has done several characters in IV, but mostly he did it on San Andreas. Random sh*t is there too, not just Naruto in common. Check out his website if you like (apparently it's a new look - old mods probably went somewhere?). Heard that he's also making some in V, but I never heard his stories about it again.


So... I might as well call it a gift from someone else, because this will be a gamechanger. I have to admit, even a non-Patreon patrons who wanted it will come by soon to download my mod when it's ready to publish.

No promises, though, when I'll be doing it. But surely, before the new semester rolls in on September (it's where I stop gaming to finish my Final Project, I hope), this new GTA V mod about Naruto/Boruto character pack will surely shock your piece of mind. Now the things I need are modding tutorials - whoops, I already have it, but I might be looking out for more - San Andreas resource models (apparently, there's one hanging around GTAInd right now), some music, and a few minutes break time in AC7, doing the same mission again and again until ADFX-01 Morgan comes out.

The fact that I'm saving the "Hardened Vet" achievement is that I'm waiting for that DLC to release, so I can do a "no damage speedrunning" in Ace Combat 7; trying to finish up the game in under 4 hours to get that medal (thanks to the guide made by a Russian dude on Steam - name sounds like one of fictional vehicle manufacturers in GTA V). Too bad that SkylineGTRFreak has done it first before me or Ace Combat Fan (Ace Combat Fan has explained what happened, and that seemed to be the same case as the ADF-01 FALKEN DLC, because he played on Xbox).


Well... the San Andreas Wars videos finally have a continuation, but let's see about that soon. In a meantime, I hope this writing reminds you that, even though I'm dead in modding, I'm still actively playing games during holiday, especially this 3-month run until the beginning of September. When a mod is ready, I'll upload it on GTAInside and this blog (via cloud storage), along with previously canceled mods to release on GTAInside. It's time to get back in action.

Thanks for reading and see you readers again in the next post.

Comments