Light adjustment, hoping that I can build a new skeleton set



So, using Dante skeleton as a reference (credit to avenxares213), I made an adjustment, but... what questions me about this "skeletal rigging" is a button that toggles between setup mode. When the button is clicked, the skeleton set returns to the original state and locking it on its place.

I've been d**king around with how to create a skeleton (since weirdly, the only tutorial I found on the internet is only making a custom ped using 3ds Max and GIMS Evo) and what I learned from it looks to be sensible and easy enough. However, this requires more than just a work to rig a new skeleton, because those need to be mapped properly on a ped model or it'll become glitched when doing a simple "inverse kinematics" test and moving the skeleton around. The previous post I made mentioned that, to make the model behave as it should, meshes needed to be weighed properly.

This looks like what I can do to take it up with the results when it's ready. I can rig 3 same models (hell, 5 models) with the same size at once when the skeleton set is ready to use. ATM, this is all I can share on the WIP project of this Boruto ped mod.

My goal is that I can make Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and Konohamaru (adult version) to be made as a ped in GTA V. It's at least what I really had wished for, since most of Naruto mods are dominant on GTA San Andreas, rarely on GTA IV or this (GTA V), which only have 3 models today (with one being ripped from classic game) while some others were made by Darwin VS on Patreon. Worth my time, yes, but also, those must be done in a short time, with less bugs.

Comments