VCC and PayPal

Something tells me that this is the best way to sort out the problem of my MasterCard debit card that can't be used as a payment method, especially when it comes to the international payment.

I've read the news few days back, even sent out the form on one of the websites I found posting about it, but no response whatsoever, even from the user posting about the order form. The fact that VCC is widely used in Indonesia is not a joke. Even a tut by JalanTikus also said that you can register your PayPal account to be accounted as "verified" by using VCC (Virtual Credit Card), so there's no need to use an actual credit card to make payment with it.

Variety of reasons explained why people do not use credit card, and one of them is because they don't want to be consumptive. And I'm one of them. Despite the fact that the bank where it published the card I used cannot do international payment (and with abroad transaction enabled), there is an alternate choice to make a payment. News said it as an alternate and also legal payment method with it, although some may disagree with this.

That seems like I do not have other choice on how to purchase ZModeler 3 license for just one month, for a price of 4.5 dollars, on PayPal. Although, I have to admit that, some Indonesian cards also allow international payment, but not with the one I'm holding right now.

I'm searching for the dudes who sell this and I'm worried for the liability of them. Seriously. I've been f**ked by some people many times and one of them is that the girl I was so close on trusting as a friend, ran off with my 4 million savings last year. Idk who else I might be expressing anger to, except myself. And I can't do it to my parents or I'll get my ass kicked.

I'm gonna save it when I get back home, because I'm about to avoid my PayPal account being "limited" as in, unable to be used, permanently. I'm gonna have a full read on its ToS and avoid logging in on computers other than my only home computer. And when I do, I'm asking the guy who sold it for liability before I can put a trust on him, so that I can buy the ZM3 license no problem and I can continue the work in peace until the end of my holiday.

Likewise, I'm gonna make it a game change of its own. I've been thinking all through this numerous times, and thought that my work needs tutorial as well, something that none has ever done before in ZModeler 3 beside rigging a ped and facial rigging. Still, what confuses me much is the skeleton.

I managed to get the head and hair painted while primary head bone is selected, and neck painted while neck skeleton is selected (and later I will start to work on hands and feet), but what confuses me much is the facial mapping based on the skeleton. This looks like a hard thing to do, and I forgot to tell that upper teeth, lower teeth, and tongue have been merged into teef part in 3ds Max, and in order to be painted properly (or the mesh weighed), it needs to be done separately in order to work.

I'll ask around in the Forums for the way to differentiate piece-by-piece bone parts, so I won't be mistaken on painting the proper vertex mesh. This might be a lot to ask, really, but since I'm new to ped modeling, those are what I need to be enlightened of. Still, I might gonna base it on an actual ped model to be used as a reference, because ped modeling is different than modeling a police car; you just attach a siren, lightbar, and equipment onto/into the car and then call it a day, but for V, two attentions need to be taken care of: one is the low model, another is the high model (modelname_hi, notice that it has "_hi" on its model name, indicating that it's a high-poly model when viewed very close in GTA V).

GIMS Evo, however, should be enough to model a ped, but because this is a very new model and unlike any other common ped models that usually released as a mod (and that includes an example of avenxares213's Dante ped mod), this requires extensive editing of skeleton and bone positioning, in order to prevent model bugs because of the wrong skeleton. I'm still lucky I used avenxares213's skeleton model to use with my Boruto ped mod, because if I model the skeleton from the regular V ped, it needs to be extensively adjusted to compensate the size the mesh model is used.

And so, the hard work lies on painting the skeleton all the way in from the scratch.

Comments