Welp, bone (re)adjustment


I've been through the halfway of the process, but somehow, the hand skeleton doesn't go together since I'm using another ped mod as a base. That means double the work to jury-rig the skeletons, so hands move together with the arm and also can be turned around, tilted, or bended.

This is something I can't think of. ZM3 has a skeleton rigging for RAGE engine and idk about GIMS Evo for Autodesk. If something that really requires facial rigging, or maybe rigging skeletons, ZM3 might be a good place.

Truth is, skeletal rigging requires ped model to use as a reference, and patience. However, PayPal is being a d**k (sorry my English) that I can't make payment with my debit card to buy a one-month license and I'm also a new guy in the ZM3 Forums, meaning that I have no access to the payment forums, yet. Private messaging Oleg can be a good idea, but idk if he would answer for it.

It's a pain in the ass, though, that next week I will not at home doing the work and my trial license will become short of time and I can't make a skeleton with those remaining days. Seriously, Dr.7FAR somehow is being a jackass now to make the ZM3 (3.1.4) cracked but not working on my PC. Even my old PC with Windows 7 doesn't work. Obvious scam?

It's not that I mention the version 3.1.2 he cracked previously failed, or he did tried cracking 3.1.4, but regarding the latest version of that time, as well as features that being offered, 3.1.4 has an option to rig a skeleton (ped rigging), while 3.1.2... *.ydd file can't even be imported. It is working, but I didn't see anything added up to the hierarchy.

Well, that being said, Boruto ped models (the first 4 in my list: Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and Konohamaru - adult version in both Boruto: Naruto the Movie and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) will be using new skeleton created from the scratch. However, concerning the license period and I won't be at home next week, time is particularly short. Also, I've tried binding the model and adjusted as much as I could... there are broken (detached/unlinked) edges that make the model bugged like a broken (cracking) stone on a model.


This is something concerning OBJ export, both Noesis and Autodesk 3ds Max. Imported in a ZModeler 3 and adjusted as much as I could, you can see the result as the picture above explained.

And yep, to reduce bugs like this in ZM3 or 3ds Max, rigging a new skeleton to make it work on this custom model will be the best bet. It is, however, because there's no other choice. Most skeletons are regular-sized, not 90% of the size as in Boruto ped here. Konohamaru could fit on any regular-sized ped model of GTA V in common, but as you know, skeletons linked with the part of the model. uppr is associated with uppr model, not uppr and hand model, unless you remodel an existing skeleton or create it from the scratch.

avenxares213, for example, without having a test of one of his Dante ped mod, I can predict that he perfectly rigged the skeleton to match with the model he is using. The result is when I tried to bind the body of Boruto ped model with his skeleton. Weird results happen as in the first picture I mentioned before.

Also, I have to mind about mesh weighting. You'll notice that some polygons under the armpit on the first picture moves along with the hand movement as I conducted a test.

So... it's fixed. New skeleton. Like it or not.
However, after my trial license expired, I would like to hand over my resources to the people who are willing to rig those 4 peds for me. I can't do a checkout with PayPal in this current situation, needs another card that allows international payment checkout like this to do so. All I can do is wait for donations, which, however... idk whether people support a small-time modder like me, who wanted to be a professional gamer in later day.

Comments