Password reset: RGSC

My friend's hunch is right. Rockstar Games now do have their own launcher, a somewhat one step forward of RGSC. I just claimed a free copy of GTA San Andreas before the offer ends.

However, something has blocked me from doing it, but eventually succeeded. Password. Put my facepalm on my face, pretty please.


Why I'm saying this? Somehow both the Launcher and the Social Club website can't allow me to log in due to password mismatch, but I swear I put it just as the note I written down (not using password manager - I tend to stick in a classic way of storing passwords). Perhaps I miss one word or key, but my PayPal account was just fine and have no trouble logging in.

At least my e-mail login still works. I submitted a password reset to Rockstar and then it was done without hassle. New password, still stronger one, thanks to the Google Search because of the darned Facebook mistaking me as someone accessed my account from another computer or device, but it was me all along. I'm gonna have to submit a complaint later on, but I'm just tired of using Facebook, BTW. Mostly I spent time on LINE and WhatsApp for private chats, and no longer spending my time poking Instagram or Facebook ever since Google+ was replaced.

No promises when I'll get back to Facebook, Instagram, or both; truth is, ever since system flagged my account as somebody accessed from another device, I became rarely and rarely post any sh*t on Facebook, not even attending my birthday on that social media site. Don't ask why. I was about to close both Facebook and Instagram accounts, but I can't risk it.


The matter was resolved, BTW, and I'm about to set off to the apartment. One of the computers from home will be placed there, but it's old that I can't expect games as better as the one at home. Besides, there are projects I need to finish, and ZM3's license will run out. I guess I should stop wasting my time playing other games ATM, but... who knows I might be able to find from playing them.

Should place new RAM set, BTW; GTA V was supported there, but it needs bigger RAM.

Comments