Coastal Callouts?

I've heard about this since a long time ago before it became a reality. Said that a guy in LCPDFR named PNWParksFan developed something that's called Coastal Callouts for LSPDFR that I told you some time ago. It's really updated to version 0.4 a year ago or so, and RPH seems to be b*tching on my PC; RPH refused to run on my PC with GTA V anymore after using the tut I made to bypass the injection protection.

Before the New Year, this 3-year mod that's taking more time than making Hyperdimension Neptunia has entered the final stage of development and finally made for public release for anyone to enjoy with coastal police and all that. I assume this might be the big project for him that he had planned for a long time, and yet it succeeded without any hassle. Truth is, I'm not even surprised with, by the time I checked the fastman92 Limit Adjuster page for the latest version, and yet it was released right after I opened the page. And Coastal Callouts is no exception.

Seriously, this lousy road we are in, there are a lot of spices that can spice you up in a second.

Sadly, though, don't ask why, but this guy is making a package to be installed in LML (Lenny's Mod Loader). I had an issue with San Andreas' Mod Loader and for some reason it crashes before I can touch anything or even enter into the game. Probably something with configuration set or anything, but I have no idea what went wrong from Mod Loader crashing the game. That was installed altogether with two limit adjusters: OLA (Open Limit Adjuster) and fastman92 Limit Adjuster. LML makes it look like SA Mod Loader by Link2012, and I have a history with that and there are problems arise from it, especially the latest version of it. However, LML makes it a bit different than Mod Loader, where in LML, there is a bit of difficulty than Mod Loader. Mod Loader is just as simple as copy-paste from one folder to another, while LML has a different approach. It is simple, but in a way that's different than SA Mod Loader. You know what I mean?

No wonder LML has a tutorial on LCPDFR page. Despite simple in its kind, similar to SA Mod Loader, something called install.xml play a role in LML.

If this is something that Coastal Callouts plugin for LSPDFR require, then there's no other choice than doing so. What I thought is simple, maybe not so simple as I thought. Everything is by programming these days, and sooner or later it will be Internet of Everything (IoE). No wonder technology is fast-paced these days. Wonder what am I gonna do with the sh*t benchmark work I'm doing, just to feed my curiosity about how hardware works and how much workload it is going to take while playing games.

Really, my mindset has been completely changed after my sister helped me to realize that time is short. I have no time to lose, but I hope I can spare a little time to set up new modding environment for GTA V to reduce chances to replace dlc_patch in update.rpf every time Rockstar Games releases new update and DLC package. Seriously, this is why I don't touch GTA V anymore if Rockstar Games constantly updating this game to add more DLC contents. Wonder if GTA VI can do modding like this, hoping that someone can port the project I made if succeeded. If people can do Naruto ped mod in V, there will be a possibility that someone can do it in VI, if it's released.

It will then just a matter of time until someone can do this.

Comments