Just as I thought, mesh bug caused by bone reference

Sounds like this is more like a new bone reference screwed up the hand/finger and head painting. I'm not sure what caused this "broken" mapping of head and hand/finger mesh. I'm more thinking like, ZM3 is updated by constant time, and probably something changed in the export. I have no idea how to explain this to Oleg in my time of developing this, but at least I know how ped and facial rigging works. Manual painting is the only way if the ped size is not 1:1 proportion like the common GTA V peds.


The last resort I will take is to redo the setup, like how I did in the first place. I got it perfected after making Sarada, Mitsuki, and Konohamaru models; shouldn't be a problem, though, and this will make me a perfect gift for my birthday, if I may say so.

Let's see how far I can go on with this project. I'm more satisfied with my effort in doing this rather than having only, "WTH? Naruto and Kakashi only?".

Comments