Maybe I screwed up the mapping or something?


Yep, still in the freakin' hard work, and I've redo the mapping on almost all key bones from the test ped for learning purposes (thanks to Oleg to help me run two ZM3 instances at the same time, although both runs in different architecture). I have no idea what went wrong from the mapping, but despite applied correctly, moving only one part of hand skeleton will not fully move the meshes that's mapped. Probably different weighting per bone, or wrong mapping that made meshes don't go with the skeleton movement. I had this occurrence when modeling Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki last year before eventually continue this (working on Konohamaru) before my holiday time ends. It's even why I will release this as Public Beta with all my works handed to Darwin VS once everything is complete and I consider it final with no changes.

Maybe then, I will use this ZM3 to model weapons in the future, but I have no guarantee that I'll be doing weapon packs soon enough after this. I'd better wait to assemble my cash to buy GTA IV and install light mods and set up new modding environment. No promises, though.


At some point, I want to show you a pic that I wear a t-shirt of "Uchiha Clan", but nah... I'll do it later.

Comments