Starting out the public beta release but...

Team 7 assemble at LSPD HQ

I should have known. Manual weight painting and/or final export caused this unusual "pointy mesh" glitch on Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and (adult) Konohamaru (or should I say, complete Team 7 of New Generation). Boruto model, for some reason, doesn't have head rotation and facial meshes are bugged as hell, making it look so scary if you look at him. Probably something with modified (defaulted) skeleton set, or like I said in previous post: bug that introduced in ZM3.

Maybe a random guess, but I believe those "raw" models are exported in OBJ format in Noesis before being processed for rigging in ZM3.

I should say that Sarada, Mitsuki, and (adult) Konohamaru models are final and ready for public beta release (I did the best to have facial rigging), but reasons tell me that Boruto model seem to be bugged, either it's because of wrong mapping, or bug in ZM3.

Looks like I have to redo everything for Boruto, but I'd say that only hands/fingers and head is problematic. After this, final testing, public beta release, and I'll hand this job over to Darwin VS. I should start creating a Patreon account for me to use.

Comments