First day at online class; rig the last two Boruto models before subscription ends

Yeah, online class is kinda having limitations during pandemic times like this. Zoom Meeting only lasts 40 minutes (3 times in a row with 10-minute delay), whereas Google Meet lasts an hour.  I have no idea what else I could think of learning some more materials beside this kind of new method that I'm not getting used to. Still, like video games, vicon (video-conference) is also growing from pair-to-pair (P2P) to everyone, but that time was within 3G call function. Today, conference meeting medias like Zoom and Google Meet will provide anything like classrooms via video available via Internet connection, no longer within operators that provide 3G video call.

I have a task that will have to finish and submitted before Sunday night. Free schedule on Tuesday, as a matter of fact, so maybe I can wrap up some things during free time. Online course checking, and of course, wrapping up this Boruto Ped Mod Project before the subscription ends (one month subscription is the cheapest one you can get for ZM3, but if you are a busy person who has IRL jobs, this is not recommended).


I'm curious about why CC2 and/or Bamco modeled three Boruto models that has different sizing and stuff, of which one model with another has different size, even though it's been scaled to similar size as what I (re)rigged. This can affect the accuracy of copying mesh weights, although it doesn't have significant mesh bug effect if the model is aligned correctly with the base model.

I haven't yet tried the two ready models as few days back, I made a short story that describes about a guy named Vasily Barstow. Fan fiction stuff, with Boruto and friends in it. It's ready, uploaded, and waiting for the publish post on my other blog.


Don't ask me how does this happen. Base models I exported from Noesis have enormous size, like, 100× of normal size when imported in ZModeler 3, so I have to shrink it to 1% of imported size (all axes ticked, or the model will look squashed depending on X, Y, or Z offset/angle). And, the particular Boruto with no shoes and Boruto with Naruto's jacket and blue headband has minor different sizing as shown on the picture above, so if you wonder why, like I said, CC2 and/or Bamco modeled three Boruto models that has different sizing and stuff, of which one model with another has different size, even though it's been scaled to similar size.

End results will be the same as with base Boruto I have redone to fix mesh bug caused by new bone reference or (maybe) new ZModeler version and/or import/export module for RAGE (Rockstar Games Game Engine). It was at that time when I first tried to learn how ped rigging works and new ZM3 update screwed up the weight painting, of which I have to redo it from scratch (resetting weight paint will cause more headache than redo from a scratch, to better understand the skills I got).

After the tests I conducted are satisfactory, I'll release the public beta version of this mod @ GTAInside and I will hand over this work to Darwin VS, if he is willing to accept this request, of which I can count on to polish what I started, or make new from the resources I got.


Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, Angry Birds 2 I found is somewhat a game with dual modes (SP and MP). I didn't have a time to check "Naruto X Boruto" one as I'm busy yesterday (and have a sleep midday, but I know that I've seen worse. I saw one particular review that said to not install this game. "A game of stupidity," that review said, but I've seen worse. Don't ask about Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Glad that I still have that LINE screenshot I stored before the usual Naruto/Boruto official account was out of order. I gotta admit, anime-based official accounts get faded as the time goes. Not to mention Facebook, of course.

I'll get back to it and install that game on my phone soon, and see if I can find that "Social Club" app that I once uninstalled, along with resetting game data (removing Mobile Legends save data, silly me, I need to use it one day but... what gives?). Maybe then I'll consider having a good time to play mobile games, just like old times. My bro's "push rank" progress on my phone was such a waste, but... what gives?

Comments