New GPU, Mod progress update, Phone gaming, and plans for online trading

The GPU I used on my PC broke on Thursday night last week, and Friday morning, I brought it again to the computer service. Yep, looks like I have the same issue when I was playing Ace Combat on PC, but this time, it has something to do with DCS by the time I left it active for few minutes. I was shopping for something with my dad.

Monday morning I come for a check, and the shopkeeper said that something's breaking inside. Capacitors, he said. Well, the warranty time has ended, so new GPU will be in place. Still cheap for my standards, though; I don't need a high-end GPU to play AAA games like Ace Combat 7 and Call of Duty: WWII. The GPU replacement is one step from the same generation, the RX 570.


I didn't tell anything about this for the past few days; just in the time when I do the project, I write it here.


I've reached the point where I'll (re)paint the neck and head meshes of a fixed Boruto ped model in GTA V, and I was about to get started. More updates soon.


Phone Gaming

I remembered the past time where it was a generic cellphone (not a smartphone with touchscreen or anything) and I played phone games that was programmed in Java. TBH, I forgot what game I played back then, but I believe one of them is almost same as how top-down plane shooter game should be, like in PS1 (Air Strike 1945, maybe? Japanese game). The other is what I told you few months back or so, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood.

Listen. Even though I turned off the ad personalization from Google and YouTube Settings, phone game ads keep popping up everytime I watched videos that has ads on YouTube, on my smartphone. If not game ads, it's a goddamn MiChat shit or musics I don't even want to listen to (few weeks back I stumbled across an ad of cooking, live streaming, anything other than that, but they're very rare - Covid-19 campaign, I suppose). The most recently is Rise of blah blah blah, and there's an ad that shows people puking (ugh, that's disgusting as shit, but there's no button to "report ad"). You know what, ads that are advertised are not as same as IRL; proving that will need real testimonies and actual gameplay footage (Rise of Kingdoms is what I can still tolerate, I suppose; there are real-life artists who played that game, like Jess No Limit and Uya Kuya). Also, there's this State of Survival and I say to myself, "this game or Resident Evil"?

Ads are really not this serious since the Clash of Clans and PUBG Mobile, but having these phone game ads constantly popping up, I feel like... maybe it's not so bad to play mobile games at all, but when this pandemic is over, I wouldn't risk my phone for gaming in classroom. But still, I'm most likely prefer computer games than mobile phone games.

Not that I'm following the today's trends like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (yeah, I've seen that few times - internationalized too) or PUBG Mobile as what my bro and my sis played, I'd like to start up with the classics and then Naruto-oriented. Swiss001 mentioned about Angry Birds in one of his Worst Flight Simulators videos, so maybe I'll consider it my time to play it when I'm away from my PC.

Then there's this Naruto X Boruto games released by Bandai Namco, and the new one called Naruto Slugfest. There are details about them in some of the LINE Official Accounts I followed; the most recently is Boruto Update. Still Indonesian. If those games are still in Google Play Store, I'll take it. I have set up my Google Play Game account for them in case if it needs a Play Game account to store game progresses.

Online Trading

Setting up backup account means one thing: precautions when I lose my primary YouTube account because of rules violation or taken over. However, I've thought something else.

At some point (and Idk if it's still showing), there's an ad from Olymp Trade that it also available on mobile phones. I asked to myself, "what? Seriously?"

That's where I remembered about an ad that looked like a "news gazette" that I don't even know about, about a girl who gets rich like a goddamn sultan just by sitting in front of the computer and wait. I've seen typos of it too, where the numbers don't match up, or when it was supposed thousands with 3 zeroes, it was in 4 zeroes before the separator (comma or dot). Yep, what else if it wasn't Olymp Trade. F*** me.

Similar to this type of thing, there's a game app called HAGO that can allow you to get rich just by planting "trees" and inviting friends in the game. I'd risk myself to be an E-Sports gamer, thank you.

Apparently, this can go to many ways possible. I can set up my secondary Google account on my phone and do trading from there, but I won't be spending too much money on it to trade; want to learn how things work like in GTA V's system. But it won't be instantaneous or skippable like in some videos I watched, where you can gain 50% increase from a stock you've invested in.

I'll consider its proposal when there is time. Likewise, sooner or later I will not depend on my parents to fund daily needs. But then again, Idk how long I will keep up with this stupidity and shyness before the time for online college comes next week on Monday.

Conclusion

So much for the story I have. New GPU, constant mobile game ads, Olymp Trade. What else?

TBH, I don't like made up game footages unless there's a real game footage shown up on the ads. Games with that Rise of blah blah blah format and a ship game shows a footage of a man wearing only a boxer pants (underwear shorts? Not to mention the one in Fallout 4, I suppose) is what I don't like of. Seriously. And a game that's like Ace Combat theme, I saw one that has only people's testimonies. No gameplay footage. I'll go into research via private window soon.

The progress keeps going until the public beta release has been realized. Then, I'll hand this project over to Darwin VS and I hope he can accept my proposal. Also, with raw materials received thanks to ssh, maybe I'll go visit the old time ped modeler named ac.amir, who was also a member of GTAGaming community like me.

Next post is coming soon.

Comments