"Watch Later" f*ckfest

Yeah. "Watch later" f*ckfest. It's not about something that I post before, but more like, I rounded up for about 400 videos of various topics and "hot stuffs" that's booming from last year until today, so to waste "significantly" time to make my YouTube homepage a fiesta of random "hot damn" topics (of not just aviation, recently, but Naruto/Boruto as well, though I rarely watch them on YouTube for some reason) while doing some random sh*t like gaming, I'd let the phone running to "unsuspectingly" let the videos run until the list is over. I can then arrange playlists, categorize them, and share it on my playlists publicly to see that my channel is not just about gaming as well, but my watch history about Naruto and Ace Combat Strangereal.

Why I'm doing this? Pretty much bored already with similar videos popping in and out from the same subscriber or watching the same fiesta of "Hitler Gaming Parodies" (yeah, that playlist owned by Hitler Rants Parodies), with the ads rolling in like games and Indian/Turkish/whatever music that's not PSY (?). And there's this Project Nemo as well that I'd like to try. Not gonna lie.

This "Watch later" fiesta (f*ckfest, ahem... sorry my English) might seem to consume like... what? A week? 400 videos of random topics, both local and international, is something I'd like to call to screw up the homepage, so it's more less likely to show up movie clips when I was too much having fun to scroll down like the world never ends.




Believe me, YouTube is already a paradise of videos of all kinds of things. And it's not just about gaming, but other things like for educational purposes (though there has been an issue with COPPA to make YouTube (re)categorize which contents are intended for), or just to have fun. Content-creating is about art. And art is unique.

I'd really want to make something for a change, but Idk where to start. Perhaps getting graduated is what I can consider my life choices I have. I'm starting to get bored with gaming for some reason, but yeah... there are other things I'd like to try. Maybe the PUBG or Shinobi Striker that I saved for rainy day. There's also the 911 Operator game that perhaps... maybe I should give it a try. What's so special with it, and what kind of game is that. Stumbled one across a VAC-banned user owning that game and was curious how that game is.


You know what? Something tells me that even I can't determine whether I can get at least B on Pre-Final Project. I haven't asked much about the situation, and whom I will ask for since the Covid-19 bullsh*ttery. Vaccine for Covid-19 is almost ready, and I really hope that this pandemic will end. I'm counting on those people who made that to succeed, so to restore the world to what it once was.

Comments