The rarest of the rare (well, not really): Sakura action figure

Yesterday, I don't feel so good. In the midst of continued work, well, beside gaming in a short time to test here and there, I'd like to tell you that I got the rarest of the rare action figure I can find. You would be surprised that one Naruto action figure from Naruto: Shippuden, here in my country, priced at around a half million Rupiahs, even though it has 30% discount by the time I visited there, but still expensive. The lesser characters other than protagonist in Naruto: Shippuden was somehow cheap, but to me, it's a rarity of a lifetime because I can only find 3 or maybe 4 in my collection.


Let me introduce you to Sakura Haruno, Naruto's sidekick in Naruto: Shippuden. This is the one I won't be forgetting for so long, because this is an absolute rare action figure model I can find in my life, not gonna lie. The design is neat and awesome and she is gorgeous, even outside the anime itself.

You may wonder, why not Naruto or Sasuke? First off, I have a lot of Naruto action figures, and I'm more interested in collecting Boruto rn considering the ongoing series of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. Second, despite it has a rarity on its own, Sasuke Uchiha action figure are quite easy to be found. For whatever reasons, though, lesser (inferior) characters in Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden (including those who joined Akatsuki like Itachi) are the utmost rare in all kinds of shapes and sizes. And to me, Sakura is having its own rarity, which is why this bigass one is the one I won't be forgetting for my entire life of collecting these nice action figures.

The only thing I have in mind is this: I wish those action figures can talk, or I want to have a robotic assistant who looked like Boruto, just like how I described in "The Story of Android 100" short story made by myself.

Finally, I'll leave everything about how you value this action figure from the photos I shared to you.

Big box, ain't it?

Yeah, big box

Idk about you, but this size of action figure doesn't fit with the big box

After assembly, a look on her back

After assembly, a look on the front


She's gorgeous, isn't she? 😊



In the end, it all matters whether you found this collection valuable or not at all. To me, it's something that I don't see everyday in my life.

Well then, time to get back to work.

Comments