Perfect Storm Mod webpage: Certificate error?

 

As I upload new videos of me playing Project Wingman without buying anything on my first playthrough, I went back to go on a check of Perfect Storm Mod that recently wasn't yet checked of (whether it's releasing new updates or not). Apparently, unlike before, I got myself an issue opening this website, which the domain has changed to host new website. Seems like the website has issues with certificate, which makes it being flagged as malicious for phishing or any sort.

Apparently, I have safety measures when doing this. Flagfox addon is used to check if this website exists, and it did. Windows Sandbox or a virtual machine will be a perfect solution to access this suspective website, and apparently there was no issue going on with it. It loads normal webpage with nothing to worry about.


So, my question to you is, does any website that is safe has issues like this? For an unofficial modding website, this is uncommon, because many websites don't have issues with certificates.

I myself a fan of Naruto and Boruto, with modding of this takes place, but I gotta be honest; again, this is uncommon for a website to have such a problem, thinking that it's malicious like the videos of Jim Browning and others (showcasing tech support scams). Likewise, it's on their end to fix this, because who knows if someone flag this website to Google Safe Search or smth, stating that this is a phishing website? I don't, unless if I want to do it and play safe.

Anyways, be on lookout for websites that trying to install malicious software or call someone to "connect" to your computer. This one don't, despite having false-positives.

Comments