A new deal on Perfect Storm 2.0 mod

So, I went back to see the Perfect Storm homepage that has "certificate error" issue that makes web browsers gone panic, like, it's just a mod repo and not designed to steal your personal info or anything. Again, if you're too paranoid, use Linux or open the homepage using virtualized environment like Windows Sandbox (built into Windows 10), Hyper-V VM (ditto as before), or VirtualBox. I always use one of them to pull out the links, because who knows what kind of shitty stuffs I'm getting into?

And why I said this on the title? Well, here's the thing. Latest Perfect Storm mod comes with some kind of "downgrader" that apparently downgrades the game to version 1.07 that has compatibility with the so-called "Modding API" by Zealot Tormunds (the legend "kamtulahep" - Vargskelethor Joel) and "saying" that it fixes the bug with input.


I have no idea about the latest one I'm using (which is version 1.09, you know me; I'm not into a kind of downgrading stuff), nor do I know changelogs of them that CC2 released to incorporate new DLC released last year and support for Thai language. I believe 1.07 is like... "oh wow, we back there again?" Luis Lopez in The Ballad of Gay Tony said to Armando and Henrique in a mission or smth like that, because... you know, I have no idea if 1.07 can support new DLCs, although I hate to say that something in Steam's API is controlling the DLCs, which is bound to an account that I'm using.

Apparently, this is where I need to go back to use the old cracked version of the game, which has... you know, version 1.07 of the game that has only 6 DLCs. I checked one webpage of posting a cracked version by fad, just to be certain if I want to use the latest version of Perfect Storm at hand.


And just so you know, downgrading means no access to latest DLC that was released last year or so, but I have no confirmation if this is true because I haven't yet tried it (however, PS mod can circumvent them by injecting to the game from the API). Nonetheless, 1.07 is like the one that I used before I joined Steam: only 6 DLCs (actually 5 in Steam Store page because pre-order is uncounted) as listed above.

Oh, and BTW, someone in the Forums posted how to downgrade from 1.09 to 1.07, but Idk if this involves using a cracked version, or install the cracked version on top of the original installation (Idk, it might gonna break the game installation by any chance). I might gonna go check that out and see what's that about. But still...

Because of this, I decided to stick using post-1.6 Christmas Update of the Perfect Storm mod. You know me. I'm not into a type of using obsolete version as... you know, what if I used "verify integrity of game files" by accident? Or if I forgot to make a backup or smth? Besides, 2.0b is still a beta version towards a complete and fully working 2.0 version before then mod developers continued to making 3.0.


As for now, I decided to let this side. I gotta find some basics of porting Boruto, Sarada, and Himawari from UNS4 into Fallout 4. It's gotta be a mesh hack, because... you know, I had my time making ped mod in GTA V, and now I want to do it in FO4. If you don't know about this, I had this posted here in this blog since last week or so. So, I hope I can see you readers around in a new post.

Comments