I know, and it ain't sound too good. Not only a lotta people want to run RAGE Plugin Hook (RPH) in GTA V, especially when it comes to LSPDFR. This is where it comes in. A simple tutorial for those who's having the game cracked to latest version (online version 1.41) but got issues in running RPH, because the game got modded or apparently, those who wanted to avoid the original files from being hijacked after being modded and, "oh sh*t, I forgot to make a backup!" that sort of thing, so you can't play GTA Online at least until you do redownload @ Steam or using installation DVD to reinstall/repair the missing files after you mod it. RPH is currently relying on Steam to inject the executable. If your game is cracked (pirated), then a likely reason that RPH will notify you that it has failed to launch Steam. If it did, it will detect the game, but somehow it will end up in failure. I know, sounds complicated, right? If a legit version, there can be no problems, BUT...
Comments
Post a Comment