[REL|SA] USMC Pack for GTA San Andreas

First of all, I don't own this mod. This mod has been re-hosted by me on MediaFire, and the original author of mod goes to SkylineGTRFreak. He's the boss of aircraft and military vehicles modder, including the supercars modder.

In his blog, he stated that he will take down the mod at anytime, so I should quick downloading it and keep it for fun in San Andreas. Later, I exactly don't know that he removed it, so I prolly rehost it. This year, I will.

To SkylineGTRFreak, please don't upset. I rehost it to make people can download it without worrying that there are no files that they can download. The only thing I want is your OH-58 Kiowa Police version as seen in your LAV-AD screenshot.

Link to download (active until now): http://www.4shared.com/rar/4nGcnRic/USMC_Pack.html

P.S.: Previously, the Mediafire link to download blocked, so I prepared the alternate. You must log in as 4shared user or sign up for free.

Comments

  1. Do you have the Skyline's Navy Seals pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, idk about his Navy Seals pack, but at least I have this 'USMC Pack' from long time. I'll try searching more entries later, and I still want that OH-58 police version that seen in his LAV-AD mod screenshot, fyi.

      Delete

Post a Comment