DFF Locker but no WDR Locker?

I've been taking too many breathtaking jobs I need to wrap my Construct 2 project, but apparently there's something unusual I found from one of the darewnoo's mods while I take my time surf the Internet. I saw a user, YochiThMaster333, bravely asked darewnoo to convert his car model to San Andreas, pointing it to a DFFLocker application used to lock DFF files. Yochi also said,
Check out kanoon48's creations, they can't be unlocked via RW Analyze.

Wow, that's interesting, but currently I have less sufficient skills to create a car mod or a ped mod at this time. I think it's worth a try, since San Andreas game is a majority of mods with lots of Total Conversions that can be implemented.

Let's say, if you lock the DFF file only from ZModeler2,  it's still can be accessed from RW Analyze. No? But if you exported unlocked (or locked) and lock it out with DFFlocker, no applications can break it, including RW Analyze. Still, it left me question about readability. Standard files locked after export from ZMod2 can still be accessible, but after locked by DFFlocker... well... you know it yourself, though.


Now for the f-ing comparison. There is a DFF locker, but no WDR locker. You know what I mean?

I'd say that even the SA/VC/III model is locked, it still can be accessed to unlock it using apps, like the RW Analyze I mentioned earlier. DFFlocker removes the access of unlocking using apps, and to find it, it was easy in Google.

However, for future/later model formats (*.wdr, *.wft and *.ydr, *.yft extensions) the feature to lock model, as of now, embedded in OpenIV's openFormats feature and the current version of ZModeler2/ZModeler3. The thing that's called "WDR locker" is not exist, which in fact, it may related to openFormats' importing and locking model at the same time, or ZModeler2's export feature with locking its model file. ATM, later model formats are quite complicated to unlock, unless if you use a Ninja Ripper to "surprisingly" grab the objects within the screen (like taking a screenshot) and exports them into a file, which you can view them in 3ds Max (using included script from NR or 3Doomer's GIMS Evo) or Noesis (using included script from NR).

And so, when I looked up on Google about "WDR locker", I saw links to a kind of German radio or some sort, and everything in the search query was in German language. No doubt, though, that later models right now are quite complicated to unlock if it was locked after exporting or at least imported with locking the model in OpenIV's openFormats I/O menu.



Back to the work, I guess. It's why I can't be able to crack any locked models in GTA IV now, but as of now, I might just go back on finishing the C2 project before the end of semester. Let's hope I can take my time splitting parts piece by piece in less than a week. This is why it's breathtaking to finish a job on my own.

Comments

  1. Hi, it's me, darewnoo, eventually I didn't send model of d'Arts Sport to YochiThMaster333 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know about that, but I saw you and him are having a tight conversation. I'm just hearing, you know, and I don't want to get involved with the other people's business. I'm having a bit research on what I'm thinking.

      Thanks for the reply, though. It's nice to see some people having feedback on my writings, not just some random website ads.

      Delete

Post a Comment