Once in a while I want to...

At least for a while, though.

I have a lot of shit going on right now. LCPDFR and I don't go well (again), got an internal family conflict (with probability to be even longer), bored of gaming (like... my GTA SA game near always crashed, EFLC/GTA IV and cop chasing isn't coming good for modded vehicles/new maps, tired of the same game with same mod, and waiting for new "cracked" games), and a few minutes hard times for getting a book reference, are driving me like... "I'd rather be an online gamer than living in this bulls**t."

Still, my ass is still tough like a tank. I live in happiness, though, even though the shit comes down to me, and I still have humanity thoughts.

And I say I'm running out of time, makes me had to wrap all the things before the end of semester has come. On the academic calendar, final exam is marked on May/June 2018, from dates 22 to 26, 28, 30 to 31, and June 1st to 2nd. If I stop, there's no way I'll advance to the Final Project.

So, yeah, I'm continuing the Construct 2 project while working on revising the report about what books or journal that I need to make a reference. And I got exactly 2 months before this shit comes to an end.

Once in a while, though, I want to read a kind of book, but I only read few books last year. Something tells me that I want to read more for this lousy and boring project, to help me graduate from this university, Itenas. And the person at the company was quite impatient these days because of being repeatedly abandoned the project. Perhaps I should take my time visiting the college library after being a first-timer of a student of Itenas (that was 4 years ago).

Yep, waiting, in one side, can be boring, but on the other side, it's time-consuming. If you have works to finish, don't waste your time. Spend it well, like the businessman said, "time is money." If you waste your time, you'll be wasting money (either salary or the "shopping money" for the students like me) you earned. I guess this kind of word works for me now, eh?


Plugins in LCPDFR I made like Supervillains Redux and Securicar Thefts are complete and ready for alpha-test, however a rare issue came up again as I fired up the EFLC with LCPDFR and internet connection and somehow it stuck again in loading when I enter any police stations. I tried using "forceduty" command after pressing Alt+P and bring a callout in, but it stuck, again, after accepting the callout. I guess there's something with the graphics setting or something that I can't be able to tell or explain what it is. In fact, I saw, like a few milliseconds, the game continues when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up Task Manager. And to note, GTA IV and EFLC doesn't have option to start in windowed mode (unlike GTA V or GTA San Andreas with op9080's loader), and when it's stuck, Alt+Tab is possible, but not visible to see window changes.

I might as well try to readjust graphics settings and setting up compatibility mode to see if it works, but as of now, I might try it soon, like... in the night when possible.

Janis28 @ LCPDFR did commented out about my failed NooseMod project for LCPDFR, but I said that I have other plans of adding more callout variety in LCPDFR; not just Wouters and many things at hand. I play GTA IV/EFLC in a stable platform, with many realism and Julio's scripts/plugins and fastman92 limit adjuster, which surprisingly, works also in EFLC, but does not change the things like PtrNodeSingles (Single-pointer Nodes) or PtrNodeDoubles (Double-pointer Nodes), but on the IDE size. Other than that it works in GTA IV or otherwise using LCPDFR's included AdvancedHookInit.asi plugin. As of now, idk why GTA IV crashed when attempting to start a new game; probably because of the limits that broke, though I have no car, ped, or map mods in place.

As of now, fastman92 is developing a version 4.4. Dunno what kind of new updates he was offering, and all I can do is wait. One day, I would like to join GTAGarage/GTAForums for publishing mods or having a chat with people, but... I guess I can do it some other time. This job seems to be endless, and I'm kinda bored to see how it is now. And I tell you, I'm not yet stopping for modding; not right now. I'm still active in modding world, by many aspects.

Alright then, back to work. Good day then, readers.

Comments