Before I knew flight simulator games like now...

At least for a while, though, after I finished the story of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, in what it appears to be "other perspective" of the good old Resident Evil 2 in PS1. Compared to old RE2, RE:ORC is viewing itself as the HD version of RE2. Only the thing is... if only the devs can remaster the old RE, RE2, and RE3 into HD version. It would be the nostalgia all over again.

I remember much of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis as my brother has guts to play it until the end. So does with RE2, but idk much of the first one (to say that he has the Director's Cut one). Most of them has riddles to complete, but the hardest was the Nemesis.


So, before I knew flight simulator games like today, I personally enjoy much of the Ace Combat games, including the Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, of which its 4 to 5 last missions are nearly difficult since you are flying in a limited (cramped) space and closing gates.

Other than that, it's Jet de Go. It's much resemble the FSX of which you have to fly an airliner ranging from small turboprop aircraft to a jumbo jet. Most of the airliners in the game operated under Japan Airlines.

First of all, I'm kinda surprised as the UI wasn't supposed to be English as I would expect from common Japanese games (because it was at year 2002-2006). I even had to try a lot of buttons until I get into the simulation attempt. I know, I'm like one of the guys who give a fuck on the UI language and bash in to the game. Still, this game is quite fun and sufficiently expand my imagination about aviation (though not a lot). Today, however, after few references I read on Wikipedia, Japan Airlines, as the name implies, is from Japan. And the map; ya, it's Japan. Last product of my imagination? Check out the Sea Battle story at Collection 1: The Hero of Our World.

Back before I knew animes like Naruto and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, I used some of the Jet de Go references for a shitty story that wasn't uploaded to my other blog, such as SpongeBob and his fellas onboard the Japan Airlines flight xxx heading towards Bikini Bottom. I know it's silly, but everyone's got their own imaginations to tell, right?

As of now, I spent my good old times of me bringing back the good times in the sky, although I mostly do it on San Andreas (airliner), and LockOn (fighter aircraft, but much limited). At least it is, to keep the flight simulation memory alive. And I'm still waiting for that Ace Combat 7 to be released; I peeked the trailer from one of the old FB posts and said that it'll be released this year, but unknown month. I doubt it's the more modern and HD game than before. Might as well check the Ova Games if there are some AC games on PC that I haven't yet tried.

And hey, back when I have this Jet de Go game, I always have to put in the Latin letters when naming the pilot. I put the name between Tom and Jerry since I watched Tom and Jerry show most of the times that day. And I did saw the Blues Cat Blues episode entirely, but all I can see was no train collision against both cat and mouse on the train tracks (I watched at least 2 YouTube videos and the proof was strong enough). After Jerry sat next to Tom, that's it; film has ended and continued to another episode. But why most of the people told that it was be the end of Tom and Jerry cartoon series? A warm-up for a hoax?

Actually, I'd like to skip that out. Once in a while, though, I wanted to learn Japanese, but somehow it's really difficult (unless if I learn online).

I might be trying back that game again and complete the tutorials. Problem is, after few levels, the helper was out. I guess this is natural.

And... I might consider a collection of names before I'm out. Fair enough to say that I watched Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, and I can use some of them (last usage example is on Fallout 4, in Latin words). I might try Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha when I created a new pilot in that game.

Well, this is it. I'm out. I might gonna learn a few things before tomorrow; it's already a mid-semester exam. Until next time, readers.

Comments