VNAO FC2 mod, Now what? I downloaded the RC3?

Well, after taking vacation during Christmas to Bali and visit beautiful places in Kuta, etc. I started to search the history of what do I download last time on my pa's office computer. Found out: VNAO FC2 RC3. I searched on Google without RC3 and now what? The v2 is up and I didn't even f***ing realize it!

Whatever, download it and see the difference in FC2.
Otherwise, leave it. I still have a complaint about static cockpit in FC2 (F-18F uses the MiG-29G cockpit, while the F-14D uses the F-15C cockpit).

Requirements: LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 installed in your computer
Link: http://www.4-shared.eu/download/5TQxCJzfzQkkwcRKC6JJOL/VNAO-FC2-mod-v2-0-0.html (if it still works, mine works)
Installation: Manual or using ModMan v7.0.0.0 or later, get it at LockOnFiles.com

Comments